New Contributor

Your outfit for Saturday morning beauty. LOVE IT !

I know today is about beauty but what is the item number for that awesome top you are wearing and skirt.   Happy Saturday! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Your outfit for Saturday morning beauty. LOVE IT !

OK now who what where and when.

Post like this get over looked, by mentioning  the name of the host and the time of the show you might get a better response

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Image result for welcome to the group pics

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I was gardening earlier this morning. My typical garden uniform is D&C original pants with a long sleeve tee.  This morning was a bit cool so I needed outerwear. I wore a snap front fleece jacket.  My shoes were Sloggers rubber garden clogs.  I am now wearing a Cuddl Duds robe and shortly will be dressing to go to the gym. 

Honored Contributor

@lima wrote:

I know today is about beauty but what is the item number for that awesome top you are wearing and skirt.   Happy Saturday! 

@lima

WHO are you referring to?    (BTW, this is the Wellness category).

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched at all today, so I can't help you. Welcome to the board, and hopefully someone can help you. 🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@lima I wasn't watching this morning but if you can give the time I could look at a video and might be able to help.

New Contributor

Saturday at 9:00 am ish.  She was presenting the curling wand that spins... Sorry can't think of the name.  THANK YOU!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@lima I wasn't watching this morning but if you can give the time I could look at a video and might be able to help.

@dex

It's Kerstin's outfit, during the presentation of the TSV on Saturday Morning Beauty (on this hour).

New Contributor

Jenn Coffey....sorry I thought when I posted I was on her blog  but I am new to this blog. Thank you!