Honored Contributor

Re: Your Zodiac Fashion Style

I'm a Virgo. I do like neutrals and soft tones. But I like color too. Don't like white much at all.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

I'm born on the Leo/Virgo cusp.  They nailed it as far as the colors I prefer.  Interesting @lolakimono 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Leo, today, and I've always loved the color orange. Haven't always been brave enough to wear it though!

Green is my other favorite color and I wear a lot of blacks and navy's. I liked the fire pieces though. This top definitely caught my eye!

Never mind it's telling me too large 😞

70FD0BAF-A30B-48E0-BE43-5DD04A616F67.png

Funny. It was a screenshot just like this one and it worked! A little Leo drama! Lol

Honored Contributor

I found all the dresses appealing and pretty for all Zodiac signs!  I love the different prints and styles, very nice!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono - I LIKE this! I'm "fire," so I think the traits and the colors fit me! Actually I would wear them all!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday @Andreatoo !

On The Beach. Free Birthday eCards, Greeting Cards | 123 Greetings

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

Thank you! Check out my outfit thread post for today. My DH took me shopping and I think you'll like the free people Henley I just picked up

Highlighted
Contributor

Yep.  I'm a dead ringer for my fire sign!  That is me to a tee!

Esteemed Contributor

I ws born on yhr cusp of Aries/Taurus, with a Pisces Ascendant:  Guess I've got most bases (elements)coveredWoman LOL.

Yjere is something to this though.  When I was working, most everypnt on my dept had out birthdays fall under the sam sign!

Valued Contributor

Do not gravitate to colors or prints listed for my air sign for my clothing. Interesting analysis but pretty far off, and I'm assuming it's more about colors or prints than the actual dresses shown. No mention of black, navy or gray which predominate in my closet. Some white tees and tanks for summer have slipped in which work nicely with black, navy and gray. I have one bohemian print tunic from Zulily maybe picked up 3 or so years ago and if I ever wear it a friend (who never remembers much) always says, "that's really different for you." I have started liking pale pink lately and always favored a few items in very dark red/wine shades.

I do like bright prints tho for quilts and duvet covers and am in love with my orange sofa and mid-century mod. chairs. So this could be more applicable to my home furnishings than my clothes.