Honored Contributor

Re: Your Views On Tops That Are Shorter In Front?

@Enufstuff 

I so enjoy your posts.  You are not "wordy" at all, lol!  It takes words to express a thought!

My older son is now 40; unfortunately, we lost the younger one just before he was age 20. 

He was such a sweet soul and loved animals.  I have been told his heart was too soft to live in this world.  Whatever.  I knew at age 10 that someone wouldn't live past 20.  A 10 year old doesn't have the maturity or knowledge to figure something like that out or make sense with the information.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG  You are kind. The problem is , I have too many thoughts.

I am so sorry that you lost one of your sons. I can't even imagine how devastating that must have been. Losing a child has to be a parents worst nightmare. It sounds like he was a very sweet and gentle boy.

It seems that you had precognition at 10 years old. It is

good that you did not know who the person was. That would have been too much to bear.

I have had precognition. When I was 11, I had that

experience when I saw the date 1964. I don't want to get into it now, but I saw it come to pass.

I also had dreams about two plane crashes that happened the next day, after the dream.

Other incidents with spirits have happened in my house.

Honored Contributor

@Enufstuff 

We appear to be very similar!!!

Come see me in Outfit Of the Day. 

Honored Contributor

I dont mind them at all.  People need to wear what they like and feel comfortable in, not what is "public" opinion and you know what is said about opinions.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

As the waist rises on bottoms, the hems rise on tops. I love shorter tops with high waisted pants and skirts.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Esteemed Contributor

I really like the look but  between being tall and my body shape, I prefer the front to be a little longer (like picture #3 or #4).  I have been able to find some like this.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I like shirts that are shorter in front.  I always look for them.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I really like the look but  between being tall and my body shape, I prefer the front to be a little longer (like picture #3 or #4).  I have been able to find some like this.

@shoptilyadropagain 

If you like the ones I pictured, they came from Dillards under "tops".