Frequent Contributor
Would the Cuddl Duds tunic #A346849 (in black) paired with a floral legging and heels be dressy enough to wear to an outdoor wedding?
Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.
Trusted Contributor

In my opinion, no. Not appropriate. Even for an outdoor wedding.

But you might know the wedding attendees and their style better than I do, of course. 

Honored Contributor

Depends on where you live and how old you are. 

I've been to weddings of nieces and nephews  where guests wore all sorts of things.   

I like the style of the tunic ... but probably I'd wear it with wide leg black pants.   (I'm really old!)

I personally don't think leggings would be approprate .... but then, I never wear leggings.

Honored Contributor

you asked

tunic and leggings to a wedding is way too casual IMO, 

all the stores have spring and Easter dresses in now,  TJ's always has many at this time of the year all reasonably priced

Respected Contributor

No. 

I would wear something like this blue lace midi dress from dressbarn.

dressbarn Lace Midi Dress - Cobalt - Size 8

Esteemed Contributor

For me that top and flowered legging could be cute, but never dressy enough for heels.

Respected Contributor

No, I would not even put a child in leggings for a wedding. A nice dress would be more appropriate.

Trusted Contributor
I can’t imagine that outfit would be appropriate. Even if super casual just wear real pants.
Honored Contributor

Re: Your Opinion, please

[ Edited ]

Even if it's casual, I'd do a pretty sundress and add a shrug if you want, or a long skirt.

Esteemed Contributor

Depends on the crowd.  That's a cute tunic.

I had a flashback to an outdoor wedding I attended many years ago, in yellow ankle pants and a rainbow striped cropped top (sleeveless).  It was perfectly fine.

I've known people to get married on the beach.  No one's getting terribly dressy for that.

Have fun and go with your look, whatever you choose.  

Cogito ergo sum