Honored Contributor

Re: Your Holy Grail Tank Top

My Joan Rivers or SG black tank top, goes with everything and does not wear out.

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I have the worst time with tank tops. The chest is always too big because I'm so small there. I like it bigger on the bottom...for tummy issues. If I size down for the chest and armholes ugh there goes the pooch...

@Greeneyedlady21

Very nice tank...always a great feeling when you find something perfect!  Your outfit sounds beautiful...would love to see a pic on @Andreatoo's "Outfit of the day..." thread (hint, hint  Smiley Wink )

If I may...you hit on a similar problem that I have with fit in tops.   For me, it's my smaller, sloping shoulders and almost tiny ribcage...chest is 40B...and don't even talk to me about tummy pooch issues (not to mention the Michelin tire lol).   It's as if I'm a size small in the shoulders, a size lrg in the chest, a size small in the ribcage area, and a size xlrg in the sweep/tummy area!  Yes, I can do a little tweaking of the torso by taking in the sides or darts in the back, but, well, I'm either too lazy or too cheap to pay my tailor to do that on every durned top I own!!!!   I try to look at it as a challenge that, durn it, I'm up to even if it kills me!!  Smiley LOL

@jonbon

@ECBG

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21,Did you go on line to see if they had other colors?  Also, you may like the tanks from Land's End.