Honored Contributor

Re: Your Favorite Neckline On Tees?

Jewel neckline .... I don't like any neckline that shows my clavical (collar bone).  Best "frame" for my neck/face.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bateau is one of my favoritesCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

It depends on how I'm wearing the tee. If I wear under a fleece or jacket, a crew, scoop or u line, even jewel or bateau, depending on the jacket. If I'm just wearing the tee, I like a square neck by far, or sweetheart ,but can never seem to find them. Also, a medium sized v neck, not too small and not so large that when I bend over "HELLO Montana!" happens...v necks of late seem to fall toward the latter...

As for keyhole...that just needs to go away as far as I'm concerned and halter...I suppose if I went to some kind of semi-toga party thing...Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I prefer round or V neck but I also like a sweetheart neckline. What I don't like is a turtle neck, a jewel neckline or anything that is fussy like pussycat bows at the neck.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ChynnaBlue. For camis I try to go to lingerie depts. & find the ones w/ adjustable straps like bras. If I hoist the straps tight enough, the neck line is just right.

I've done that with some, but with others it makes the armhole too high and uncomfortable. It's a tricky business, getting the right size when you don't fit the "average" model they have in mind.