Respected Contributor

Re: Your Favorite, Must-Have Linea?

For me, the whisper knit waist whittling sweaters, and his jackets - suede ones are the best!

Honored Contributor

All the beautiful jackets and silks from the past. I like many of the new items, but due to the closet full of jackets I have, Louis and others, I rarely buy a jacket nowadays. Just too many.

I loved the whisper knit pants, similar to a Marla Wynne pant or an Eileen Fisher structure and somewhat reminiscent of St. John's. Alas, I suppose, like the beautiful silk blouses and great jackets we will never have those again. I think they only allowed the fair-haired "designers" to bring silks or natural fibers.

The cashmere and cashmere/silk items are a particular favorite.

The faux wrap skirt and body suit were amongst my best purchases last spring (A231144/A231145. Other favorites in the recent past were A232517 and A232518. I have taken a shine to dresses, skirts, etc., for spring/summer wear and these two were very easy to wash and wear, nice, neat and attractive. Throw on a little jewelry, some great sandals and you are ready for a luncheon, a picnic or a shopping trip.

I love A230883 and find it a great wear alone with slacks, skirt or for layering. I originally loved, A3825, but each one I ordered faded.

I have many pairs of pants that I love from LDO. I hope he can bring back the whisper knit pants. I like all the whisper knit that I have and it's quite a bit, but nothing like those ladies who order every item. My house is not big enough to have the size wardrobe some boast.

Valued Contributor

On 2/15/2014 Seka said:

buddylou - looks like those Whisper Knit Pants just might be coming back!

…..Well let me just say Whisper Knit pants are being seriously considered for Fall as part of my new OLO WK group. Since the order isn’t written I can not say for sure whether or not it will happen!? I also asked for petites…..sorry talls….no deal, but if they do well this time [if we have them], maybe I can push even more for talls the next time.

Oh Yes! I am so happy to hear this! My favorite pants of all time! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

I have loved and worn a lot the crepe blazers, skirts and pants. That fabric is very durable and can be worn 3 seasons here. I think I have the suits in navy, red, ivory, black, lavender and I believe there was a perfectly pink jacket (2nd version with pearl buttons).

I like wearing print tops to go with these solid colors.

Another item I love is the former recent TSV-- the peplum jacket. I do have the coral and wore it to my son's Doctoral graduation with a print jewel neck top that I found that had the exact coral color in the print. I paired it with black pants.

I have the sea green jacket w the peplum and found a cowl necked printed watercolor stripey look sleeveless top from Anne Klein in Macy's last year to wear below it.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

The structured jackets from the past! The fabrics he used to bring were beautiful and looked much more expensive than they were - the old Roma ponte, chenille jackets, REAL silk, etc. If I had to pick a favorite it would be the chenille jackets - I have the grey and the dark purple and where I live they are an outer wear jacket most of the year.

Frequent Contributor

The cashmere/silk pcs are huge favorites for me. They not only incredibly soft but so flattering and warm. The raspberry just makes light up, and I feel so pretty in it.

The beaded dress and the sequin dress from last season, and the skirt from this season are so eloquent for parties and special occasions. I feel like a million bucks in theseSmiley Happy

Super Contributor

As with most others, the WK are the workhorse foundations of my Linea wardrobe. I own almost all the turtlenecks, and the more vivid colors always get me compliments, while the neutrals class up any any outfit.

But the top I end up turning to often is A214114, the animal print v-neck top, which is sadly out of production. I picked it up in blue on a Lunchtime Special, and I only wish I had ordered more. It adds that special something to a jacket or cardigan. The way it nips in at the waist without clinging is beautiful, and the fit is so perfect that I use its click here measurements as a standard when deciding what size top to buy on QVC, no matter what brand. If only Louis would bring this back in solids or prints.

Respected Contributor

I find myself reaching for my Posh Knits all the time--love how I look & feel in them. I just ordered A238257 in cadet blue and will add two more cardigans to my collection. My black knit pants A232347 are the best fitting pants I've ever owned and are workhorses. My new favorite go-to is the maxi skirt A239318 which I own in three colors. I also LOVE the Kate shirt. And, of course--my Whisper Knits in the turtleneck and tunic styles especially.

Trusted Contributor

Since we have a very long summer season here, I love the pebble crepe pieces. I have everything he's ever made in pebble crepe and it's my go to when I want to look put together casual. I'm looking forward to seeing what he's bringing us this year in this fabulous fabric.

From this season, my very favorite piece, and one that has been a real workhorse, has been the "hoonic" . I have it in three colors. It never fails to get compliments.

Trusted Contributor

I wear the trouser jeans from two (maybe three?)years ago with everything. By the time I determined the best size for me could only get the indigo. So wish I had the black. I even put long johns underneath to wear in the winter. They look great with boots and just about every wk sweater I own and most of the blazer style linea jackets. Linea trouser jeans, my favorite.