Valued Contributor

Your Favorite Anybody jogger pants

I'd love to hear your favorite Anybody jogger pant - including item number. I have several Anybody joggers so not looking for a love/hate conversation. There are so many choices that it becomes quite confusing - leg pockets or not, pleats or not, drawstring or not, wide waist or not, small or wide cuff?

Please tell me your favorites and what you like about them and kindly include the item number. I assume the fit is close to same on all variations??? Thanks so much.

Valued Contributor

Re: Your Favorite Anybody jogger pants

@QPrincess wrote:

I'd love to hear your favorite Anybody jogger pant - including item number. I have several Anybody joggers so not looking for a love/hate conversation. There are so many choices that it becomes quite confusing - leg pockets or not, pleats or not, drawstring or not, wide waist or not, small or wide cuff?

Please tell me your favorites and what you like about them and kindly include the item number. I assume the fit is close to same on all variations??? Thanks so much.

And do you find the fabrication to be identical in all styles.Thanks so much for your time in replying.

Respected Contributor

I have about six pairs of them. Mine are all drawstring, no leg pockets.

I don't do well with anything that makes my thighs look larger.

I think i saw some without the drawstring and might opt for those if I needed more.

I broke my leg last fall and lived in mine which is why i have so many. I had mr henny order four more to add to my two or so. I also had him order the shorts version. I loved the shorts as it was still very hot here in the fall, but the pockets in those were not very deep.

Super Contributor

I have lived in them after ankle and leg surgery because they don’t rub on all my incisions. I buy the basic ones with drawstring waist and no cargo pocket. I did buy the pleated front ones, but they were a slimmer leg so I returned them. I usually get navy or black. I’m not sure if they are the best look for me but comfort has been important. The fabrication can be different, the newer ones are thinner I think.
Valued Contributor

3black dogs - next, try a pair without the drawstring as I think you will like them as well.

I sure hope someone else will chime in her and mention their favorite pair or pairs. I just find it confusing with so many choices.

Valued Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

I have about six pairs of them. Mine are all drawstring, no leg pockets.

I don't do well with anything that makes my thighs look larger.

I think i saw some without the drawstring and might opt for those if I needed more.

I broke my leg last fall and lived in mine which is why i have so many. I had mr henny order four more to add to my two or so. I also had him order the shorts version. I loved the shorts as it was still very hot here in the fall, but the pockets in those were not very deep.

Hennypenny - try some without the drawstrings as I think you will like them.

Trusted Contributor

I have a few pairs of A286475, petite cozy knit drawstring joggers.  I love them for travel and lazing around the house.  I'm also comfortable wearing them for errands.

Super Contributor

I will check them out!!!
Valued Contributor

My favorites are A310051. These have the cargo pockets, and those pockets are definitely not what I like about these. Cat Tongue

What makes them my favorite is the cut of these pants. I wish all were cut exactly the same way, but that hasn't been my experience with the ones without the leg/cargo pockets. I still like the ones without the cargo pockets, but you did ask for our favorites. 

I do find I need to size down at least one size in these pants.

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon