Honored Contributor

@dmeasy,

I totally agree with you about Jockey. I just bought new bras and undies and have always been satisfied with the brand!

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 ,

Jockey is the best for me also!

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty,

Me too!

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl   I lovee Wacoal bras. They have minimizers and all different styles you'd need. I have had some for at least 5 yrs. that look and wear like new.

Respected Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

Jockey Forever Fit bra with molded cups. I bought several sets, though it's no longer available on the Q. Best minimizer in a long time. Before that I wore Bali minimizer bra from Kohl's. 

@Effie54  thank you, I looked this one up but it seems to have a fairly thick lining, I don't like anything with "more" lining, I know it helps hide when it's cold but I prefer something that doesn't add any bulk.  Thank you for your help though! I'll check the Bali Minimizer at Kohls

Trusted Contributor

Re: Your Fav. Minimizer Bra

[ Edited ]

@SandGirl   My all-time favorite minimizer bra is Spanx Low Profile Minimizer.  It really does make you look smaller without just squashing your breasts down.  The bra is a little pricey but washes well and lasts a long time.  For me personally it's the best minimizer bra I've worn & I've tried other brands as comparison.