Respected Contributor

I would love to hear suggestion on a Minimizer bra, one that truly helps make you look at least one cup size smaller, I do not have huge Tata's but some shirts I just don't want them to be as noticiable.

Truth be told, I love the "Genie Bra" I got MANY YEARS ago - they are similar to the Ahh Bra by Rhonda but her's are "thinner" with less support.

But, the uniboob look... I don't love that so mainly just wear it with things its not as noticiable with.

So, give me some ideas, I also like it to be a little back smoothing, 3 hooks at least, the two hooks just makes my back look fat even when its not.

Thank you!!

Regular Contributor

I like all the Jockey underwear and bras.  They are the best and most comfortable.  Breezies are too stiff and the material is too heavy.  Jockey  is the best.

Respected Contributor

i always liked olga bras. i have a couple of breezies, that i like too. when you find something you like - buy several. they seem to change styles, no matter what brand you go with.

Respected Contributor

@dmeasy wrote:

I like all the Jockey underwear and bras.  They are the best and most comfortable.  Breezies are too stiff and the material is too heavy.  Jockey  is the best.

Which Jokey do you like? Does it minimize? Yea, I like SOFT fabic, not stiff or heavy! I have never tried Breezies.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a Jockey girl too. 

Respected Contributor

Idk if it's a minimizer bra, but I recently started wearing Warner's Easy Does It bras. They have a couple different styles under that design name.

They offer support while being so comfortable that I don't realize that I'm wearing a bra.

Here are 2 styles of the Easy Does It

image.png

image.png

Esteemed Contributor

Jockey Forever Fit bra with molded cups. I bought several sets, though it's no longer available on the Q. Best minimizer in a long time. Before that I wore Bali minimizer bra from Kohl's. 

Honored Contributor

nothing can minimize mine ROFLMAO

upherebl.gif

Respected Contributor

Re: Your Fav. Minimizer Bra

[ Edited ]

I have been wearing the Bali Satin Tracings minimizer for years. It fits me well and I like that it comes in many colors. I usually buy mine online where they are bogo,but lots of stores carry them. I have not found a minimizer that fits as well as this one. It does not have molded cups which just makes my bust look larger, not smaller.

Honored Contributor

Bali Passion for Comfort Minimizer bras were what I wore for many years.