Esteemed Contributor

Re: Your Fairy Godmother.....

RALPH!  I would look fantastic shopping in Tiffany. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Your fairy godmother has just given you an open account with no end at any store you wish.  You may have anything you want.

What store would it be?????Smiley Happy

See the source image

Oh @ECBG  such a fun question to think about. I'd have to say, given my style, the Ralph Lauren Store...the real RL with the high end, couture offerings...IF they're still in business. 😜

@Shanus 

OH! Yes!  Let's plan a "day trip" to Ralph Lauren's flag ship store, although I prefer washable!😉😉🙃🙃🙂

@ECBG   You inferred Fairy Godmother was picking up the tab for all the clothing and accessories, right? In that case, I'd gladly pay for dry cleaning. When would you like to meet? Is she paying hotel (I hope The Plaza) and plane fare, as well? 

Honored Contributor

I feel like I'm on a game show! Good Answer! @faeriemoon !!

I haven't been in an RH in years but was recently @ Pottery Barn with my tongue hanging out! lol

As for my choice, and assuming it's brick & mortar AND the website, I'm going with Nordstrom! They carry my fave lines. I can ALWAYS find something I want! (need. not so  much)

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

RALPH!  I would look fantastic shopping in Tiffany. 

@mspatmac   Definitely have to look the part!!!

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG Talbots

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I feel like I'm on a game show! Good Answer! @faeriemoon !!

I haven't been in an RH in years but was recently @ Pottery Barn with my tongue hanging out! lol

As for my choice, and assuming it's brick & mortar AND the website, I'm going with Nordstrom! They carry my fave lines. I can ALWAYS find something I want! (need. not so  much)

@Andreatoo   I agree about Nordstrom, but although we have a fairly large store, I find a much better selection online....colors, sizes and items not in the store.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo Love Nordstom!  It's my go-to store when I need an outfit for an occasion.

Honored Contributor

Some Home type store so we can add on to our house plus completely remodel inside along with the interior/exterior. 

Better yet so we can build one off the grid. LOL!!!

Contributor

Nordstrom's

I love Macy's but they always have coupons.  I'd pick Nordstrom's for an open account because I've never seen them offer any coupons and it would be fun to shop there.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG     I would love to have my account at Pottery Barn.  I would redo my whole apt.  If the account had to be for fashion, I would select Nordstorm.

kindness is strength