Esteemed Contributor

Re: You've Never Seen Anything Like This!

@ECBG 

Lovely design and color.

There used to be a designer on QVC, Gabriella T I think was her name.   Her designs were very similar.

Rather watercolor and floral.  I used to have several sweaters but gave them away when I stopped wearing sweaters!

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

@ECBG   Absolutely beautiful.  I envy you being able to still have these craft shows.  We used to have wonderful shows too but all now gone - such a shame and no- one seems to know why.  Thanks for sharing.

@dulwich Where are you?  What I just posted to Kachina624 in this thread may help you.

@ECBG wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

@ECBG   Absolutely beautiful.  I envy you being able to still have these craft shows.  We used to have wonderful shows too but all now gone - such a shame and no- one seems to know why.  Thanks for sharing.

@dulwich Where are you?  What I just posted to Kachina624 in this thread may help you.

@dulwich Neglected to mention the Folk Art Center has an online store.Smiley Happy

Just found this Nancy Fleming (she has pieces in the Smithsonian) bracelet which is half price!  I wear a 6 1/2 in bracelet.  Her bangles fit a normal wrist.