Honored Contributor

Re: You can't make a wrong decision here

I've heard Gary say this before. Just another selling technique.

I'm not interested in this garment, and I don't care for Buffalo check. And, yes, some of the color names make no sense and are confusing. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have 3 of these buffalo plaid shirts in chestnut, jade and bright plum...all replacements from last year for a size smaller - medium to small.

I got them all between July & August at the 'as is' price of $25.50 each - item # A306250

LOVE these shirts...the pockets are a bonus and materal is so comfy! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

I have 3 of these buffalo plaid shirts in chestnut, jade and bright plum...all replacements from last year for a size smaller - medium to small.

I got them all between July & August at the 'as is' price of $25.50 each - item # A306250

LOVE these shirts...the pockets are a bonus and materal is so comfy! Smiley Very Happy

Just an update...I just ordered this shirt in the new 'fig' and 'dark sage' in size small...LOVE the colors per the video/presentation with Jennifer. I like the 'fig' better than the red...not so bright/'in your face' and it really looks great with camel pants the model Toni is wearing in the video too (at the 2:50 mark)!

I have a pair of QF camel corduroy pants (A270756) that will pair great with this top in fig. And yes of coarse, most any bottoms will pair wonderfully too...I just love the camel with it Smiley Very Happy

The pic/image online shows the 'fig' as a neon magenta...oy...LOL

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@mollymaggie wrote:

Are you always this nice or is this forum your life

@mollymaggie @    Your comment doesn't make a lot of sense.  For one thing we have no idea to whom or what it refers since you haven't used the proper format.  Secondly, it sounds snarky.

😂😂😂

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@depglass wrote:

Thats what Gary says about the buffalo check D&C launch of their Fall new tunic.  Two blues close to each other.  A red called Fig.  Need I go on?  Label the darn things, people !

@depglass  Actually, the 'fig' IMO is properly named...it's sorta a red hue, but with a hint of brown...which to me is very much like the inside of a fig. I love it!

The only issue I see is the image/pic of the color online...like a neon magenta. The color of the fig in the video with Jennifer looks spot on.

It is strange about the similarity of the blueberry and bright blue colors, but I can still tell the difference.

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@depglass wrote:

Thats what Gary says about the buffalo check D&C launch of their Fall new tunic.  Two blues close to each other.  A red called Fig.  Need I go on?  Label the darn things, people !

@depglass  Actually, the 'fig' IMO is properly named...it's sorta a red hue, but with a hint of brown...which to me is very much like the inside of a fig. I love it!

The only issue I see is the image/pic of the color online...like a neon magenta. The color of the fig in the video with Jennifer looks spot on.

It is strange about the similarity of the blueberry and bright blue colors, but I can still tell the difference.

In the presentation I saw (which is what prompted the OP's post), Rachel had to keep asking Gary which blue was which and then he even said that he couldn't be certain because of his camera/screen.  I'm pretty sure that's when he said you can't go wrong with either one.  Nobody could give a positive identification of the different blues.

Rachel was confused by the fig too. She may have called it red and was corrected, but I can't be sure about that.  Nevertheless, I am positive she stumbled over the color when she first saw it (the actual red came later).

I didn't watch all of Jennifer's video, but completely understand Q using her more professional version to the mess the OP was referring to.