Trusted Contributor

Re: You are meeting some girlfriends for lunch then shopping...What do you wear?

On 3/26/2014 azterry! said:

Capri leggings, a LOGO or Free People-type top and cute wedge sandals.

Lots of bracelets, a necklace and earrings. Full makeup of course and my hair curly. I have some fun cross-body bags and I would change into one of them from my bigger leather bag.

Hey there Azterry! Love capri's. I find them sexy, comfy and casual or dressy. Sounds really nice. I like your idea of lots of bracelets too.

Trusted Contributor

Re: You are meeting some girlfriends for lunch then shopping...What do you wear?

I am so sorry about my launch post typos! I wish I had spell check. My apologies.

Honored Contributor

It may say spring on the calendar here but with today's winds, its still wintry here.

If it was just lunch then it would be more jewelry like a necklace on over the clothing. If I was going shopping after lunch then it would be less jewelry-- just a watch, wedding band and earrings.

I usually wear a Linea item to a lunch or a dinner. I wear his clothing casually but still look put together. I save my jeans for gardening chores.

Since it is windy today, I would be wearing pants with a sweater and comfortable shoes.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Most of my friends do not dress up for shopping. Comfortable clothes and shoes. I follow their lead so I do not stand out. If I am doing serious shopping, I'll wear clothes that are easy on, easy off. Jeans, simple shirt, little jewelry, slip on shoes, and a lightweight purse. In the summer, I'll wear a skirt instead of jeans. If I am shopping on my own and not trying on things, jeans, cute top, jacket or cardigan, jewelry (earrings, watch, and a necklace or bracelets). I'll wear a maxi dress when it is crazy hot.

Paws and enjoy life.
Trusted Contributor

On 3/26/2014 ECBG said:

Your outfit fits the bill! I usually wear Not your Daughter's Jeans, a top, a leather blazer or a jacket by Dennis Basso or Mark Bower. Other items are a watch, 1 1/2 inch SS hoops, a necklace and a bracelet; then Sam Edelman 2 inch boots. I liked the boots so much I got them in black and brown!

Hi ECBG! Sounds nice! I do the same thing when I really like something, I get them in several colors! Love Dennis Bassos coats and jackets!
Trusted Contributor

On 3/26/2014 Dosey said:

Most of my friends do not dress up for shopping. Comfortable clothes and shoes. I follow their lead so I do not stand out. If I am doing serious shopping, I'll wear clothes that are easy on, easy off. Jeans, simple shirt, little jewelry, slip on shoes, and a lightweight purse. In the summer, I'll wear a skirt instead of jeans. If I am shopping on my own and not trying on things, jeans, cute top, jacket or cardigan, jewelry (earrings, watch, and a necklace or bracelets). I'll wear a maxi dress when it is crazy hot.

I like your idea of easy on easy off when shopping I do that too. I like your idea of jewelry picks too!
Honored Contributor

Jeans (Levi curve ID), boots and probably a sweatshirt.

Honored Contributor

Probably jet-black jeans, a purple or green tank, a black lightweight jersey jacket/cardigan, and Birkenstocks. I'd wear my silver cuff, earrings, and my silver cigar band ring. I'd carry my signature black/white Coach bag. If we were doing a movie rather than shopping (for clothes) I might add my green Twiggy London bicycle scarf.

Super Contributor

I dress up a little, especially add plenty of jewelry, from a dress to slacks.
Esteemed Contributor

Leggings, tunic, calf high boots. Very casual in my town of 10,000. No malls here so I would most likely wear jeans, tees & sneakers.