Honored Contributor

At the gym, jogging and relaxing at home.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I'm thinking the same places they tell us we can wear our PJs out to!

🙄

Valued Contributor

Walmart?

Respected Contributor

I think it's cute for a running/exercise piece. I don't see why you couldn't put a long cardigan (or jacket) over it (Barefoot Dreams-like) and wear it to Starbucks after working out or to pick up the kids from school. Of course it's not for everyone, but it's not that far out there for people who are interested in workout wear that it would be shocking to see.

Super Contributor

1. On Madison Avenue (Issac)

2. A Bridal Shower or Graduation (Graver)

3. At home, comfy cozy (Rinna)

Honored Contributor

Can't comment............I am totally speechless

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

If I were the host, there would be some dead air time for me....I’d be scrambling to come up with something, anything?

Even claiming that this outfit would be practical for the gym or yoga/exercise classes would be a stretch. We all need to “go” at times, and wearing a onesie creates too many problems.  

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

I think it's cute for a running/exercise piece. I don't see why you couldn't put a long cardigan (or jacket) over it (Barefoot Dreams-like) and wear it to Starbucks after working out or to pick up the kids from school. Of course it's not for everyone, but it's not that far out there for people who are interested in workout wear that it would be shocking to see.

Running.....no!   As someone who has been a long time runner...we often have to stop to use portable restrooms and we need to get in and out quickly.  

Could not see myself in a portapotty, taking off a jacket or other layer, then completely undressing myself to use the facilities.  

Respected Contributor

@september wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

Running.....no!   As someone who has been a long time runner...we often have to stop to use portable restrooms and we need to get in and out quickly.  

Could not see myself in a portapotty, taking off a jacket or other layer, then completely undressing myself to use the facilities.  

I didn't say during a race (I'm a runner, too). As I said, it's not for everyone. I wouldn't wear it for running, either, but I think it was posted to elicit some "oh my" comments, and I just don't think it's that strange.

Respected Contributor

If it’s not apple picking or pumpkin patch time, I would also suggest:

1. Aunt Bessie’s funeral

2. MIL’s Country Club luncheon

3. PTA fund raiser