Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: You all are going to think I am nuts but I bought a third cashmere sweater lol.

I don't think you're crazy at all! I have 2 Nordstrom Halogen cashmere sweaters that I've worn for 10+ years. They'll be staples again this winter. Wash them myself, so no dry cleaning bills. Well worth the money.
Valued Contributor

Re: You all are going to think I am nuts but I bought a third cashmere sweater lol.

@Biftu  thank you! I was afraid I was not washing and drying them correctly.

Respected Contributor

my fave cashmere sweater is an RL cable w/ double zip front. have owned this for eons... LOVE this sweater it goes with me when traveling.  

i hand launder my cashmere sweaters. just dunk and swish for 3-5 or so minutes. dont like top take chances, my wool cycle is way too long even with a mesh bag fibers can rub and pill. also  have had  wool sweaters felt and shrink, and the label said  machine wash. 

Trusted Contributor

Looks great, enjoy wearing it.

Respected Contributor

@crawford5153 that's a beautiful sweater! I'm actually a rookie, having bought my first cashmere sweater when it went on sale last spring and I haven't worn it yet. I'm looking forward to wearing it this winter although we don't get too many really cold days here! 😊

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 

Enjoy wearing your new sweaters! 

My philosophy on sweaters is you can never have too many. I can't wear cashmere because it irritates my skin, but I have lots of sweaters, many in the same style in mutiple colors.