Honored Contributor

That is one unattractive blazer, can't believe the buyers purchased that thing!

Honored Contributor
ROFL, that's the best I can do.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

What the????  Smiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

Dont like it and especially for THAT PRICE POINT.  Heck but what do I know.  I get my clothes a Walmart.  LOL

Honored Contributor
@SharkE How about giving enough info in a thread title to identify what the thread is about? So people aren't suckered into opening threads that dont interest them thereby wasting their time?
Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

If it were less expensive, I'd buy the blue version.

It's not something I'd wear very often .... but I have quite a few of "unusual" jackets that I only wear once or twice a season.

Cute novelty top ... but not for that price.

@ALRATIBA  When I looked at this jacket, I thought "This needs someone tall and thin."   I know that it would cut my 5'2" self in half, even though I'm straight up and down.  If I remember right, you have a rectangular figure like me, but taller.  Am I remembering correctly?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

I've seen much worse on QVC and elsewhere. I think it's better than ANY Quacker factory piece. we each have our own taste and express ourselves accordingly.

Honored Contributor
@shoesnbags

You remember correctly! I’m 5’5” - narrow shape. The jacket would look great with marrow indigo or white denim pants . I have the perfect white Liz Claiborne shirt to go with. I have i it on wish list to watch the price.
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

If it were less expensive, I'd buy the blue version.

It's not something I'd wear very often .... but I have quite a few of "unusual" jackets that I only wear once or twice a season.

Cute novelty top ... but not for that price.

@ALRATIBA 

I'm not hating it either. It's interesting. It's a little too novelty to be spending 90 bucks on though.
Did you see the jacquard jacket I wore yesterday?

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

A377072    won't be adding that one to my collection.

What the heck is that!!! Yikes.  I have never seen anything like that on any other channel, or in any store.