Honored Contributor

Put 30 lbs on you.  Not touching them.

NIce, but, only Kirstan and Amy could wear and look

not like the Michelin tire man.

Respected Contributor

Re: Yikes! those Irish sweaters

I agree; they're bulky looking and not very attractive. I can keep warm in a nice sweater that doesn't make me look like a bear.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought one 10yrs ago   right from the motherland........$90.....u r right, bulky uncomfortable but warm.

Haven't seen it in years back of the closet.  Should donate but out of sight-------out of mind.

Honored Contributor

Barefoot Dreams for this gal.

Honored Contributor

Courtney had on a pretty one last night.  They referred to it as a cardigan/coat I think.  I liked it, but couldn't imagine wearing it except as a coat, and I'm cold natured.  Just looked like it would be heavy to wear.

Respected Contributor

Just say WOOL and I'm sweating!! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Do they have to be dry cleaned ?

Respected Contributor

Yes, they have to be dry cleaned or they will shrink in the wash.  Afterall they are wool.  

I have more than 10 of their sweaters and I love them.  I have received many compliments on them and they are very nice to wear.  I buy a smaller size than I would normally wear because they do sometimes run large.  But, I don't look like a bear or any other type of creature.  

I have not had to dry clean many as of yet as they don't get dirty easily.  All you have to do is store them clean and then when the cool weather comes just lay them out to air out and they are fine.  They don't get hot like other wool and they DO NOT itch.  I live in Ohio and I wear them in the winter when going out.  They are my most favorite type of sweater.  To each his own.

Honored Contributor

Bought one of thse Irish vests in the Spring two years ago.  I'm always cold and nothing warmer than wool.  Took it out unworn  and still in the package in the fall only to discover half of it gone, eaten by moths.  That will be my last wool item.

@SharkE. You can hand wash in cold water with Woolite.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Yikes! That Irish host!!