Esteemed Contributor

Re: Yesterday I wore some really beautiful pants

Yes, sometimes I forgot I bought a pair of pants, especially if I have bought more than one of the same pair to have a backup just in case pair. Another reason is that when you are buying out of season and can't wear the item at the time you bought it so you put it away for later on.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TY wrote:

Yes, sometimes I forgot I bought a pair of pants, especially if I have bought more than one of the same pair to have a backup just in case pair. Another reason is that when you are buying out of season and can't wear the item at the time you bought it so you put it away for later on.

@TY - So true! I've been buying T-shirts and capris, and I'm sitting her in a turtleneck with a heavy sweater over it! Lots of times I'll have a favorite style of T-shirt or pants, and I want to get more colors, but I can't get to my summer clothes to see what colors I already have! By the time I get to wear my new spring/summer clothes, QVC and the stores will be selling sweaters and long pants!  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

They were a 5 pocket/straight leg twill in a dark tanzanite shade (the blue-y side of purple). They looked terrific and fit wonderfully.

One problem: I don't remember buying them!

Has this happened to you?? Does this mean the clothes shopping thing is getting out of hand?

Tomorrow I'm going shopping in my armoire to see if I can find any more 'new' clothes!

Woman Wink

Yes, I have things I forgot I had...love to go closet shopping..retail therapy!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Valued Contributor

lol @Lipstickdiva

As a matter of fact it happed maybe 3 days ago. Forest green D&C twill 5-pocket jeans, just like the wine ones I bought only I never "lost" the wine pants. 

My problem is the stick-up light in my closet is kaput so I can't see half of what's in there right in front of my nose.

Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Buttercups

Wow! I could have written your post nearly verbatim! Except that the forest green ones I have it's the purple ones I 'lost' because the stick up light in my armoire works for you know what LOL

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@wilma

Please tell me about this app you speak of!

@Andreatoo there's an app called Stylebook.  Lets you catalogue and track your wardrobe.  I think I'm going to download it, looks very cool.

http://www.stylebookapp.com/

Thanks @wilma !

@Andreatoo

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Crazy week last week. I really like the App because I can group my items in my own way. For example, I group tops by sleeve length. You can also make outfits. There is a calendar and style stats about your wardrobe. It will tell you cost per wear and lots of other things. I made a packing list for my Spring Break trip this week. Hope you like using it if you decide to purchase.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva  Don't you find them when you go in there to dust?

Honored Contributor

@151949

Do you regularly unload your dresser drawers to dust inside the drawers? And assuming that you do do you take each piece of clothing out one by one? I do not

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  I addressed my comment to lipstick diva specifically because she said she throws them on the bed in the spare room and doesn't find them for months.

Honored Contributor

@151949

I'm sorry I assumed you were confusing us. Now I get it