Honored Contributor

My "in" color is always turquoise without exception.  I love yellow for accessories; jewelry, handbags, shoes.  Its a true neutral and goes with every other color in the spectrum.  They need to make more yellow leather goods as they're hard to find.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor
@Mj12
Love that color, beautiful sweater!
Honored Contributor

I love yellow but have to be careful with it now because it does look as good on me with grey hair as it did with red hair. 

Honored Contributor

I like the shoes in the first photo.  I do not like bright, almost neon yellow at all.  Pastel yellow is very pretty and golden yellows but I would not wear bright yellow pants -- not for me.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@ladycos 

I don't own this, but it makes me happy.Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

Old Navy has lots of yellow this season. I recently bought a yellow flyaway cardigan and a blouse with yellow, pink, and lavender flowers and looking forward to wearing it.

Honored Contributor

I like yellow, but it is a tough color for me to wear.  I need cool colors.

For me that means, blues, blue hued reds, turquoise,  pinks and purples.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@ladycos 

I don't own this, but it makes me happy.Cat Happy

@lolakimono 

Very pretty top, so sunny and happy. Oh And I really like the wash on those jeans too.

I don't own any of the clothes I posted but hopefully I can snag those shoes and the handbag. I have purchased a pair of pants at TJX in a very  small check pattern in the mustard color. 

Respected Contributor

I like yellow too, but a soft baby yellow not bright or with a green undertone.  Yellow that's very gold looks horrible on me.  

Unfortunately, the color of the season, coral, is not my color either.  Makes me look jaundiced. 🙀

Honored Contributor

Yellow is not a color I wear often. I have one solid yellow top and a pair of yellow pjs - that is it.