Honored Contributor

She seems to be calming down a bit. I like the changes!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Frequent Contributor
On 7/10/2014 Goldie76 said:

The show had an upbeat and easy-going mood, and I think Jac is aspelliicated-looking beauty. One of the Linea Ladies pegged her type of elegant beauty when she described Jac as what John F. Kennedy, Jr.'s, wife, Carolyn Bessette, would have looked like had she lived. I agree.

Yes, that is a good comparison. To me Jac looks so much like the actress Cate Blanchette, (spelling?)

Frequent Contributor

Courtney was FANTASTIC. Her comments were gracious and she was inquisitive without gushing. I found her presentation very sophisticated. I also thought Louis was enjoying himself. The show was actually fun to watch.

Frequent Contributor
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Courtney, she is the total package. Beautiful and so funny, just like her mentor Lisa R. I Try to watch on Monday nights because they are so much fun .
Contributor

I never understand the Courtney bashing. I always enjoy her shows.

Respected Contributor
On 7/10/2014 crdlb said:

I enjoyed the show. I appreciate it when the host lets Louis speak.

Me too.

I appreciated Courtney's enthusiasm, but I think she was still a bit too chatty and not deferential enough. Not sure what she did prior to QVC, but she acts as if she has some noteworthy track record in the fashion world. I'm guessing that's not the case...

Trusted Contributor

This is why its great to have new blood. Someone was on with him recently (one of the regular hosts) and they were terrible. Louis almost seemed angry and had to do a lot of talking because the host was leaving things out. Glad to hear courtney did a great job!!!

Trusted Contributor
On 7/11/2014 stripyfax said:
On 7/10/2014 Goldie76 said:

The show had an upbeat and easy-going mood, and I think Jac is aspelliicated-looking beauty. One of the Linea Ladies pegged her type of elegant beauty when she described Jac as what John F. Kennedy, Jr.'s, wife, Carolyn Bessette, would have looked like had she lived. I agree.

Yes, that is a good comparison. To me Jac looks so much like the actress Cate Blanchette, (spelling?)

I can see Carolyn looking like Jac when she got older!!!!! but don't I don't fell that Jac looks anything like Cate Blanchette!!!

Trusted Contributor
On 7/11/2014 riplets said:

I never understand the Courtney bashing. I always enjoy her shows.

I agree - I think Courtney is amazing. The fact that she has not been there a long time and yet is so professional, at ease and great at what she does is quite incredible. I think she is going to be even better than Lisa and I love that Courney is a "natural" beauty.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw the show, too, and thought it was very well done. I've become a big fan of Courtney's. She does a nice job with the presentations.

I was watching PM style last night (around the rather nasty thunderstorms that rolled through) and IMO she could host that show when Lisa is away.