Super Contributor
Yay for me. I like everything about it and I would wear it. I like the combo of colors and the unique way the colors are sewn together.
Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo This reminds me of a straight jacket with those sleeves set in like that...NAY!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

It looks terrible on her especially in the bust area ... why are her breasts poking out like that? ... they don’t even look real!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Yay or nay?

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal 

At a glance it looks like she's wearing a shrug over a tee which I think is a cool effect

Esteemed Contributor
@Andreatoo wrote:

Interesting but I'm on the fence. I'd like to see the gray/black one an actual body...

garnet hill color block.jpg

I like the colorblocking design idea, but this particular top would only fit someone with a bigger chest relative to no belly and hips, and with long arms for the very long sleeves.  My primary focus in fashion shopping is fit.  Dollman sleeves with a top that is narrow on the torso and hip is not great design.  Don't care for bunched up, ill fitting clothes.

Frequent Contributor

N A Y 

Super Contributor

👎

Honored Contributor

I like the colorblocking, but there's something about the cut that's off. It's too long, and the upper sleeves are too loose. Also, as previously mentioned, the sleeves should be all one color.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~