Honored Contributor

Yay or Nay- The Letter Sweatshirt

From Kate Spade-

Honored Contributor

Re: Yay or Nay- The Letter Sweatshirt

@lolakimono

Nay. Why would I want a huge (or small, for that matter) letter on my shirt? 

But I would like the lightweight sweatshirt if I can get the sleeves a bit shorter and in other colors. I'm guessing the model has long arms and those sleeves aren't any too short for her. On me, they'd cover the tips of my fingers! 

The color shown is a nice neutral but it completely washes me out. I need a bit of color.

Honored Contributor

Is the letter supposed to represent the person's initial? I guess I don't 'get it". I think is's a nay for me.
"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I Love it !!!!   I love Kate Spade's apparel and accessories and have quite a bit of both.  Their designs are gorgous and unique, the fabric beautiful and the quality is exceptional.  I have KS dresses, skirts, blouses, sweaters, coats, shoes, scarves and handbags!  As far as I'm concerned no other designer can compare .  If you don't get it, its because you don't get what Kate Spade is all about.  If the majority of your apparel is from QVC, then KS is light years away from what your accustomed to.   I like uniquie, high quality apparel and I find it at KS.

Honored Contributor

Too boxy & shapeless to me.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I've never owned a sweatshirt - just not my thing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Snicks1 wrote:
Is the letter supposed to represent the person's initial? I guess I don't 'get it". I think is's a nay for me.

If the letters are supposed to be one's initials then make the nay in capital letters and bold it. Very tacky and adolescent. And a bad idea for other reasons as well.

Respected Contributor

Nay. I do like a half-zip with monogram

Monogram Sweatshirt - Monogrammed Quarter Zip Sweater - Monogrammed Sweatshirt  - Women's Monogram Pullovers - Monogrammed Gifts

Honored Contributor

I'm just not wanting sweatshirts rights now..even light weight ones.  I want summer clothes!  (Oh, and no initial for me.)

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I'm just not wanting sweatshirts rights now..even light weight ones.  I want summer clothes!  (Oh, and no initial for me.)

@Krimpette

I'm in Florida & we've had a wonderful cool breeze mixed in with the heat this week so I am optimistically liking a lightweight sweatshirt. But any minute that breeze will disappear and not appear again for many months. I'll be right there with you not wanting sweatshirts of any kind! lol