Honored Contributor

Re: Yay Yay....Courtney is going to be doing Inspired Style!!

What happened to amy
Honored Contributor

Is this permanent?  Amy posted on her FB within the last couple of days that Courtney would be hosting IS "this week."  It made it seem as if it was just a one time thing.  I know Amy was on with VPH earlier yesterday evening.

I've not seen any announcement by Courtney on her FB page about taking over IS every week. 

Honored Contributor

I have noticed that Sharon and Jane seem to be doing more shows. I do enjoy Sharon but mostly saw her on food shows.
Honored Contributor

I think they're shifting around the schedules because they've brought on several new hosts. After midnight is not a key time slot or generally particularly desirable as far as I can tell, so I'm guessing that Amy wanted to be on earlier in the day. The lady moves product well and I like her style and manner. So good for her, assuming she wanted the change.

Courtney has put in her time over on QVC Plus, so maybe they are rewarding her with a regular show on the main channel. She's not my cup of tea because her sentences start headed in one direction, then she says "because," and then what follows has nothing to do with anything. The whole effect comes across--to me--like one of those mystifying water fountain faux candle thingys QVC sells, bubbling along, but with words.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

I'm not 27, so it doesn't matter a bit to me.  I do like Amy and I ocassionally watched Inspired Style,  Coutney comes across like a 16 year old on a caffeine high.  I can't watch her.  She's just too silly.

Super Contributor

totally enjoy Amy! Courtney I change the channel.   I do like seeing Sharon too..and Rachel!!

Super Contributor

I have now lost interest in inspired style
Frequent Contributor

I'm not a fan of Courtney so if she's on I tune out.    

Esteemed Contributor

I like them both. I want to hug Amy, Courtney not so much because there is a wall or something up there. However, Courtney has worn non-Q items on the air that I have hunted down and are now in my closet.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Valued Contributor

It is so funny how different people have opposite reactions to folks on TV.  Amy, while "cute" and stylish, seems to be too high strung for me.  I feel like she is always focusing on the next item, not the one she is presenting and rushes through her presentations at times.  I noted last week on a different thread, regarding this same topic, I think Courtney has grown and should be on the regular Q channel and not on QVC Plus as a lot of viewers do not receive it, at least I know my provider does not have it. I did not care for her at all in the beginning, but I did see her during some Christmas shows in '15 and seemed like she toned it down, and has become a little more at ease.

In regards to Sharon, I like her voice and presentation techniques (no HARD sell) but I do not think she is styled well enough for fashion shows, unless it is D&C or something in the more "leisure-wear" type of style.  I did not think she and Lori were a good fit on this past Saturday's LOGO show (this is only my opinion of course).  I would love for her to wear color too! She has great hair color and beautiful skin, but wears browns/neutrals a lot, her stylist should put her in some blues, purples, even gray or merlot/cranberry colors.

I do not care for Rachel at all. There is something I cannot explain that turns me off to her.  I feel at times she comes off "angry", if that is the right word.  

I like Jayne and Pat, separately.  I do not see the need to have two hosts for any show unless it is some 5 hour marathon or something.  Both are good, individually, at presenting the measurements or sizing and colors, but together it gets all lost in chatter and laughter.

I have commented in the past on some of the other hostesses so I won't repeat myself on my feelings about them, but I do think some of the shows need some serious shaking up and new blood, energy, personality or whatever-you-want-call-in most of the daily and primetime lineups.  Maybe even cut back on the overexposure of some them as well, as it really polarizes the audience, or so it seems based on the forums.