Esteemed Contributor

Re: Yay! Target’s Anniversary Collection Look Book Is Here, Check Out Nearly 300 Reissued Guest Favo

@Chi-town girl wrote:

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target

I have this large satchel from the original collection, and it's back. Also offering a medium size in purple and the mini -I want this one in black. $35-40 depending on the size

download (22).jpgdownload (21).jpg

This floral print is gorgeous - I have the hidden zipper vest from the original collection and always get compliments. The print is back in the form of a dress and blouse Heart

images (1).jpg

I got this print in the blouse..glad you like it..I don't have anything like it~I love it!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Yay! Target’s Anniversary Collection Look Book Is Here, Check Out Nearly 300 Reissued Guest Favo

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Altuzarra for Target

Loving the snake print blouse and the olive/black trench Heart

download (25).jpgdownload (26).jpg

download (24).jpg

I was too late for the snake print blouse! Woman Sad

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I placed three separate orders. 

One for both Missoni cardis and the Missoni dress with stripes all around.  

One for two Isaac sweaters -- the orange/yellow/etc. cotton boatneck and the pink and red turtleneck.

and one for the Missoni dress and cardi in another size, since I was unsure.  I'll return the set that doesn't fit.

All three have UPS tracking numbers and will be here next Wednesday!

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I got the cat scarves (one for me and one for a friend) and the Isaac houndstooth coat.

The tote is not available in store and it wouldn't ship to my zip code.

Cat Sad

@lolakimono  - hurray!  I'm glad you were able to get the scarves. I also picked up a couple of the scarves,  disappointed the tote was either sold out in a nano second or not offered online. I didn't have a chance to go to the store today.

Not sure what time the online store was active, but it was definitely earlier than the previous designer events. Was out to a late dinner,  and decided to check my favorites before going to bed, happy to see the add to cart button active Woman Very Happy adrenaline kicked in as I shopped for an hour with the Illuminating full moon Woman Tongue 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I got the cat scarves (one for me and one for a friend) and the Isaac houndstooth coat.

Cat Sad

@lolakimono   The cat tote is available in both of the stores closest to me but not available to ship.  I'm going to look at it but not until 9:30.  I have other errands to run at places that don't open until 9:30.  It's not important enough to me to go out twice today.  If it's gone that's fine.

Hope you got the tote @NickNack anyone else get the tote?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

This is my first time trying to purchase from the designer collection at Target. I got up at 4:30 PT and most of what I wanted was not available. However, I was able to get the purple Phillip Lim medium handbag. I do like a satchel bag that includes a shoulder strap. Stepping out of the box with purple but I think it will be fine.

@chessylady  - congrats! I think it's a very pretty color - looks like royal blue in some of the photos. I was able to get the black mini Heart it was the 1st thing I grabbed!!!

Your bag is in this photo along with the yellow mini

phillip-lim-2-1565878449.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Photo Donna wrote:

I had hearted a few things earlier in the week.  Last night I woke up at 3:15.....soooo....I got online and ordered them all!  woo hoo!!!  

@Photo Donna  - yep, it was a bewitching hour, lol. What did you buy?

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Cat Sad

@lolakimono   The cat tote is available in both of the stores closest to me but not available to ship.  I'm going to look at it but not until 9:30.  I have other errands to run at places that don't open until 9:30.  It's not important enough to me to go out twice today.  If it's gone that's fine.

Hope you got the tote @NickNack anyone else get the tote?

@Chi-town girl   I ended up having to go more places than I thought I would this morning.  I never made it to Target.  I just checked, and they've sold out of the tote at the Target closest to me.  They still have it at one that's about 25 minutes away.  I'm not sure if I'll pursue it tomorrow or not.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@chessylady wrote:

This is my first time trying to purchase from the designer collection at Target. I got up at 4:30 PT and most of what I wanted was not available. However, I was able to get the purple Phillip Lim medium handbag. I do like a satchel bag that includes a shoulder strap. Stepping out of the box with purple but I think it will be fine.

I got 2 Phillip Lim tops..several things I wanted weren't available either...thats ok~

@emmysmom  - YAY! did you buy the floral button down blouse? 

I bought the Philip Lim floral blouse and the Altuzarra snake tie blouse - thrilled they were in stock in my size Heart

m_576407ac36d594223a002284.jpg

m_5acd3d48a825a6ed3078d0ad.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Photo Donna wrote:

I placed three separate orders. 

One for both Missoni cardis and the Missoni dress with stripes all around.  

One for two Isaac sweaters -- the orange/yellow/etc. cotton boatneck and the pink and red turtleneck.

and one for the Missoni dress and cardi in another size, since I was unsure.  I'll return the set that doesn't fit.

All three have UPS tracking numbers and will be here next Wednesday!

@Photo Donna  - hope you love them all Heart I find the sizing to be true to b&m, not Q vanity sizing Woman Tongue I have several Missoni pieces from the original collection - dress, cardi in the multi zig zag colors plus the rain boots, scarf and gloves - still wearing them!

My fav Missoni piece and probably #1 of all the Target designer events is the black/white zigzag sweater coat Heart quality of the knit and design is superb! 

m_5d7d4c8ed40008c9308fcc1a.jpg

m_5b4108491b3294c0dc977f32.jpeg