Respected Contributor

Re: Yay! Target’s Anniversary Collection Look Book Is Here, Check Out Nearly 300 Reissued Guest Favo

That pink Isaac Mizrahi duffle coat is calling my name.
Honored Contributor

Re: Target celebrating 20 years of design collaborations ♡ Anniversary Event - Sept 14 Launch

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

My Phillip Lim handbag is similar to this but it's the larger/ size version in a mushroom color. 

ows_1378777898111501.jpg

@Chi-town girl   I bought that handbag, too, in black, and love it.

As I said, I bought that handbag in black when Phillip Lim originally brought it to Target.  I love it.  I am very tempted to buy it this time in taupe.  I get so many compliments on that bag.  I have missed it this summer and just switched back to it as fall approaches.

Edited to say:  The taupe that looks like mine is the large size.  Mine isn't that large.  That's too big for me.  I'm disappointed that I won't be able to get it.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Yay! Target’s Anniversary Collection Look Book Is Here, Check Out Nearly 300 Reissued Guest Favo

Boy I am having a hard time posting this reply! 

@Chi-town girl   Am I crazy for looking forward to this sale??? 🤣🤣. I will heart what I like to buy. Thanks. 

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

Boy I am having a hard time posting this reply! 

@Chi-town girl   Am I crazy for looking forward to this sale??? 🤣🤣. I will heart what I like to buy. Thanks. 

@godi - good luck to you and everyone shopping for themselves/friends/family - eBay sellers....hsssess

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Target celebrating 20 years of design collaborations ♡ Anniversary Event - Sept 14 Launch

@NickNack wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

My Phillip Lim handbag is similar to this but it's the larger/ size version in a mushroom color. 

ows_1378777898111501.jpg

@Chi-town girl   I bought that handbag, too, in black, and love it.

As I said, I bought that handbag in black when Phillip Lim originally brought it to Target.  I love it.  I am very tempted to buy it this time in taupe.  I get so many compliments on that bag.  I have missed it this summer and just switched back to it as fall approaches.

Edited to say:  The taupe that looks like mine is the large size.  Mine isn't that large.  That's too big for me.  I'm disappointed that I won't be able to get it.  

@NickNack - yep, only the large tote in taupe.

the medium size is in a pretty deep purple, looks like a royal blue

The mini is in black and a mustard yellow

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I want the Jason Wu cat tote!  I hope I'm quick enough to get it.  What time do you have to be online to put it in your cart?

download (19).jpg

@NickNack  - target usually starts online at or before the time stores open on east coast but the Missoni event online went live at 5a ET- I know bc I was stalking the website overnight, lol

suggest you watch the website at or before 6a ET

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@NickNack @phoenixbrd @godi @alohakz @1Professor @Iwantcoffee 

@Caligurll @emmysmom @queendiva @digo  @Caaareful Shopper 

@Lindas Peonies  & Target fans...in about 36 hrs it's everybody for themselves Woman Very Happy the online items should be active early Sat morning! Most likely between 6-8a

Please share your favorites from the Lookbook. What do you want???

To help you with online shopping, Target posted all of the items and anything you tag with a red heart (click on the heart on the product page, similar to HSN) will be in your favorites. Once the items are active, all you have to do is add to cart and check out...weeeeeeeeeeee!!!

@NickNack @phoenixbrd @digo @alohakz @1Professor @Iwantcoffee 

@Caligurll @emmysmom @queendiva @digo  @Caaareful Shopper 

@LindasPeonies  & Target fans

ONLINE SHOPPING IS UP!!!

Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
That pink Isaac Mizrahi duffle coat is calling my name.

@RollTide2008  -  online shopping is up!

I just looked at my tagged items and some listed 'add for shipping' . Clicked on the item and checked out - got several items. Some items are not available online Woman Sad

Hurry everyone -good luck getting your goodies!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

These would make nice gifts from Jason Wu. I'm going to try to grab a couple for my gift closet

Milu Print Women's Scarf - Jason Wu for Target Black/White

download (16).jpgdownload (18).jpg

download (19).jpg

@Chi-town girl I have this scarf. Very cute! Hope to pick up some things at this event. .Thanks for posting! Heart

@pinkmochi  - hope you see this - place your online order now!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I got the cat scarves (one for me and one for a friend) and the Isaac houndstooth coat.

The tote is not available in store and it wouldn't ship to my zip code.

Cat Sad