Honored Contributor

Re: Yay! Target’s Anniversary Collection Look Book Is Here, Check Out Nearly 300 Reissued Guest Favo

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target

I have this large satchel from the original collection, and it's back. Also offering a medium size in purple and the mini -I want this one in black. $35-40 depending on the size

download (22).jpgdownload (21).jpg

This floral print is gorgeous - I have the hidden zipper vest from the original collection and always get compliments. The print is back in the form of a dress and blouse Heart

images (1).jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Yay! Target’s Anniversary Collection Look Book Is Here, Check Out Nearly 300 Reissued Guest Favo

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I love Isaac’s color block silk top, but not with his name printed boldly on it.  Also, I’ve always wanted Jason Wu’s cat tote.  I tried to get it the first time around, but it sold out in minutes.

Joseph Altuzarra has some very lovely items.  I don’t remember him from before.

I better do my finger calisthenics now to be ready for Saturday morning. Smiley Very Happy

@Caaareful Shopper  - you can get that cat bag if you're online when it launches and you put it in your cart immediately for check out. Then you can try for other items.  Don't dilly dally or try to buy multiple items. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Beautiful print... $38

Women's Shibori Print Elbow Sleeve Button-Front Mini Shirtdress - Thakoon for Target Black/White

download (23).jpg

Honored Contributor

Altuzarra for Target

Loving the snake print blouse and the olive/black trench Heart

download (25).jpgdownload (26).jpg

download (24).jpg

Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

I am still sad I didn’t get the Missoni bike.

@Nancy Drew  - this one???

fokmbe8nj2qmg5itawka.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

These would make nice gifts from Jason Wu. I'm going to try to grab a couple for my gift closet

Milu Print Women's Scarf - Jason Wu for Target Black/White

download (16).jpgdownload (18).jpg

download (19).jpg

@Chi-town girl I have this scarf. Very cute! Hope to pick up some things at this event. .Thanks for posting! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

I am still sad I didn’t get the Missoni bike.

@Nancy Drew  - this one???

fokmbe8nj2qmg5itawka.jpg

@Chi-town girl  Yep I want to have it just to have.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@NickNack @phoenixbrd @godi @alohakz @1Professor @Iwantcoffee 

@Caligurll @emmysmom @queendiva @digo  @Caaareful Shopper 

@Lindas Peonies  & Target fans...in about 36 hrs it's everybody for themselves Woman Very Happy the online items should be active early Sat morning! Most likely between 6-8a

Please share your favorites from the Lookbook. What do you want???

To help you with online shopping, Target posted all of the items and anything you tag with a red heart (click on the heart on the product page, similar to HSN) will be in your favorites. Once the items are active, all you have to do is add to cart and check out...weeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Naughty girl...lol! I'll be watching!!!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I want the Jason Wu cat tote!  I hope I'm quick enough to get it.  What time do you have to be online to put it in your cart?

download (19).jpg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

A couple of the dresses I like are too short for me. The navy & green trench is nice. The other items are colors, shapes, or prints that aren’t my style.

I never got into the hype around these Target collaborations in the past. To be honest, I’ve never really had much luck with Target clothes. The few items I bought just didn’t work for me so I don’t buy their clothing anymore. 

For all who like & buy - Enjoy!