Honored Contributor

Re: Yay! Target’s Anniversary Collection Look Book Is Here, Check Out Nearly 300 Reissued Guest Favo

Guess who...

isaac-mizrahi-6-1565878435.jpg

isaac-mizrahi-4-1565877702.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Yay! Target’s Anniversary Collection Look Book Is Here, Check Out Nearly 300 Reissued Guest Favo

Thanks for posting this.  There were a couple of tops that were labeled wrong.  I didn't read all the descriptions so am not sure if there were more that were wrong.  One top they said was short sleeved was actually long sleeved.  Another top they said was long sleeeved was short sleeved.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Yikes!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack @phoenixbrd @godi @alohakz @1Professor @Iwantcoffee 

@Caligurll @emmysmom @queendiva @digo  @Caaareful Shopper 

@Lindas Peonies  & Target fans...in about 36 hrs it's everybody for themselves Woman Very Happy the online items should be active early Sat morning! Most likely between 6-8a

Please share your favorites from the Lookbook. What do you want???

To help you with online shopping, Target posted all of the items and anything you tag with a red heart (click on the heart on the product page, similar to HSN) will be in your favorites. Once the items are active, all you have to do is add to cart and check out...weeeeeeeeeeee!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I love the earthy colors of this scarf

Zig Zag Winter Scarf - Missoni for Target

download (15).jpg

Honored Contributor

These would make nice gifts from Jason Wu. I'm going to try to grab a couple for my gift closet

Milu Print Women's Scarf - Jason Wu for Target Black/White

download (16).jpgdownload (18).jpg

download (19).jpg

Honored Contributor

Wish they would offer early online access shopping for Red Card holders, but we do get extended return window

Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase for a refund. Red Card holders receive an additional 30 days for returns.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I am still sad I didn’t get the Missoni bike.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   I love Isaac’s color block silk top, but not with his name printed boldly on it.  Also, I’ve always wanted Jason Wu’s cat tote.  I tried to get it the first time around, but it sold out in minutes.

Joseph Altuzarra has some very lovely items.  I don’t remember him from before.

I better do my finger calisthenics now to be ready for Saturday morning. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Women's Printed Silk Scarf - Isaac Mizrahi for Target Red/White

download (20).jpg