Honored Contributor

There is most definitely reasons to watch one's exchanges and returns.  I returned an Anybody Loungewear top that was defective, I called CS prior to the return and received approval to return it --they were to put notes to not deduct the label fee or $3.00.

I checked my return today, and they only credited $21 vs. $31.   I had to call CS and inform them so they'd credit me the additional monies.

Buyer beware!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Re: YES...WATCH YOUR RETURNS!!!

I've complained about this before.  It is extremely annoying that we have to be so very careful in watching our returns information.  Now I also call customer service every single time I have a return to make sure they do it correctly.  I just think this is very, very bad customer service.  It should not be this hard to have your account credited correctly.

Honored Contributor

Also be sure to check any easy pays or AD items that have been returned.

I assumed they would “automatically” be taken off my Q account....uh, not always!

Valued Contributor

I have had this problem now for over 3 years.  It's cheaper for me to not use the QVC return label and they still charge me for it.  I have to call and get a refund of shipping cost each time I return something, and I also call before I return so that they can note that I will not use their  shippiong label.  Doesn't matter, I still get charged!

Trusted Contributor

@Tylerpoo wrote:

I have had this problem now for over 3 years.  It's cheaper for me to not use the QVC return label and they still charge me for it.  I have to call and get a refund of shipping cost each time I return something, and I also call before I return so that they can note that I will not use their  shippiong label.  Doesn't matter, I still get charged!

After that happened to me a couple of times, I now leave the label on the return part of the packing slip stub & scribble over it with a marker.  Seems to work.

Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 I’ve had soooo many issues with this. Four returns in a row....including phone calls and emails from Customer Care assuring me that I would not be charged for return shipping....and all four times I was charged...had to call CS to get my full refund....and wait at least 10 days to have the postage refunded. I’m not sure where they are dropping the ball, but it’s made me think long and hard before I order anything that I might remotely have to return/Exchange. 

Honored Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

@winamac1 I’ve had soooo many issues with this. Four returns in a row....including phone calls and emails from Customer Care assuring me that I would not t's be charged for return shipping....and all four times I was charged...had to call CS to get my full refund....and wait at least 10 days to have the postage refunded. I’m not sure where they are dropping the ball, but it’s made me think long and hard before I order anything that I might remotely have to return/Exchange. 

It's ridiculous what is going on!  I'm so over it!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
New Contributor

I returned an order of brow pencils on which I paid USPS postage myself since I did not want to be charged $6.95 for such a lightweight package.  QVC continued to charge me the installments even though my tracking info showed received at the Rocky Mount NC facility on Apr. 4th.  I contacted QVC and was told to be patient that there was a delay in recording returns due to the corono virus issues.  After another 2 weeks, I again contacted QVC and was told to send them the tracking info and who had signed for the return since they had no record of the return.  How was I supposed to know who received the mail that day???  It was not sent registered mail !!  I had in the meantime, discarded my postal receipt since USPS showed it recived on  a specific date.  So basically, I have been charged $27.98 for merchandise I did not like and returned, plus the postage I personally paid to return it.  Shoppers, BEWARE of returns and keep that postal receipt !!

Valued Contributor

@Linda in KY Yes be sure and keep the tracking receipt. 

I called CS to tell them I paid for the return so they should not have charged me the $6.95. She asked for for the tracking number which I promptly supplied. I think she didn't believe me and that's why she asked for the number. It's not as if the tracking number would mean anything to her.

It was kind of funny to me because I knew what she was doing and I got my $6.95 refunded.

She was the only one who ever asked for a tracking number. 

It's very annoying to get charged incorrectly and have to call in. It happens quite often to me.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Honored Contributor

If it is on easy pay, just kiss your first payment or two goodby.  You'll be lucky if you don't get charged for three payments or more and good luck getting that refunded.

I'm beginning to think a lot of this just won't ever get refunded.  Never have I experienced anything like this.