Respected Contributor
I worry Jill's feelings could get hurt if she reads some of these critiques. And remember Jill is married. Many times the spouse takes criticism worse than the actual person being criticized. I would not be surprised if a little birdie reports back to Jill about the gossip on these boards.
Esteemed Contributor

I dont feel that Jill or her husband could care less what we all think about her. Might add what I have posted is MO and I am only calling it as I see it, and not to be mean . I just dont like her as a host and have watched her since the beginning and have never liked her presentations or personality, I prefer real people, not phoneys.

Trusted Contributor
Jill likes nice things of good quality for herself and her family and isn't afraid to pay for them. I don't necessarily think she buys them to impress anybody.
Trusted Contributor
Jill likes nice things of good quality for herself and her family and isn't afraid to pay for them. I don't necessarily think she buys them to impress anybody.
Super Contributor
Leah has the same stainless Cartier watch and wears it with her 10ct. tennis bracelet. The difference being that Leah never ever mentions it or draws attention to her jewelry. She's unpretentious and a natural. Like Jill, but also find her condescending and a bit uppity at times, but she is excellent at her job