Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,843
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Finally, someone w/ sense!

Jill just said that she is not the type of person who shows off her bags, etc....(although she owns nice things she said) She also said that she would hope that someone would get to know her before judging her on the things that she owns and tha she buys things because she likes them. (in other words, she doesn't give a da** what other people think)! "I'm not that kind of person"-

She said a bit more but this was a quick summary.

In other words, she isn't shallow! How refreshing-

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,426
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Just words, talk ... sales tactic.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,084
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Jill loves her labels and high end brand names so I find that odd that she said that.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,426
Registered: ‎03-09-2010
On 2/27/2014 Nancy Drew said:

Jill loves her labels and high end brand names so I find that odd that she said that.


Exactly and she's never been afraid to point them out. Like I said, she's using that comment to connect with people with like thoughts.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,260
Registered: ‎03-09-2010
On 2/27/2014 sparklestar said:

Just words, talk ... sales tactic.

The first one was funny!
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,426
Registered: ‎03-09-2010
On 2/27/2014 PurpleBunny said:
On 2/27/2014 sparklestar said:

Just words, talk ... sales tactic.

The first one was funny!

Why is it funny?

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,260
Registered: ‎03-09-2010
On 2/27/2014 sparklestar said:
On 2/27/2014 PurpleBunny said:
On 2/27/2014 sparklestar said:

Just words, talk ... sales tactic.

The first one was funny!

Why is it funny?

No, I liked your initial answer. It made me laugh.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,426
Registered: ‎03-09-2010
On 2/27/2014 PurpleBunny said:
On 2/27/2014 sparklestar said:
On 2/27/2014 PurpleBunny said:
On 2/27/2014 sparklestar said:

Just words, talk ... sales tactic.

The first one was funny!

Why is it funny?

No, I liked your initial answer. It made me laugh.

WinkOh!

Super Contributor
Posts: 989
Registered: ‎10-01-2010
You think Jill isn't shallow because she said something you liked, and believe it to be true...... Now that's a good salesperson!
Valued Contributor
Posts: 945
Registered: ‎03-11-2010
I dunno, I rather believe her. She is a no nonsense gal and has never appeared to me as pretentious or vain.