Esteemed Contributor
On 2/28/2014 Rachelle said:
On 2/27/2014 sparklestar said:

Just words, talk ... sales tactic.

Yep, and did she say that sitting by her built in pool, or from her beach house in NJ? She is as guilty as the rest..... She has said many times she owns several Dooney's., as many other high priced items... I don't care and no, I'm not jealous, but she does forget what she says..

Exactly! We don't care how she spends her money that she earned. Just remember what you have said before.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/28/2014 queendiva said:

Jill spends mega bucks on her on-air wardrobe. They generally do not flatter, IMO. For example: the two tone leather top worn in her silver show. Complimented neither the jewelry nor her.

I agree, her face and hair looked great, she's a pretty woman and her hair style is perfect for her face. But that top...ugh, who would look good in that?

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Super Contributor
On 2/28/2014 MoJoV said:
On 2/28/2014 queendiva said:

Jill spends mega bucks on her on-air wardrobe. They generally do not flatter, IMO. For example: the two tone leather top worn in her silver show. Complimented neither the jewelry nor her.

I agree, her face and hair looked great, she's a pretty woman and her hair style is perfect for her face. But that top...ugh, who would look good in that?

She is very pretty but unfortunately does not have much style or fashion sense, IMO. Money can buy nice things but that's about it.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

No one needs to apologize for the money they make and spend and what they buy. But I don't think Jill is humble. She likes to brag. She seems a bit snobby.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/28/2014 BonnieBelle said:

No one needs to apologize for the money they make and spend and what they buy. But I don't think Jill is humble. She likes to brag. She seems a bit snobby.

This is exactly my thought also.

Valued Contributor
On 2/28/2014 Big Spender said:

What's wrong with liking nice things?

Nothing. I like nice things too. It doesn't mean that I judge people on their things or want them to judge me by mine..(I don't buy a lot of expensive things, but I do like them very much!)

I think this thread is so ridiculous. It doesn't matter what the hosts say or do, there are always haters out there. So many of you need to find something more productive to do.

Contributor
I sawJill last night, thought she looked great, I watched her home with Jill show last week and she was talking about decorating her beach condo and redoing almost everything ! I don't like when hosts brag about what they have . Also always mentioning the vacations they take.
Honored Contributor

Keep buying from her and she will be able to travel, remodel her house and have a high old time at her beach house down at the shore!.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/28/2014 Wen Woman said:
On 2/28/2014 Big Spender said:

What's wrong with liking nice things?

Nothing. I like nice things too. It doesn't mean that I judge people on their things or want them to judge me by mine..(I don't buy a lot of expensive things, but I do like them very much!)

I think this thread is so ridiculous. It doesn't matter what the hosts say or do, there are always haters out there. So many of you need to find something more productive to do.

If this thread is so ridiculous don't spend YOUR time getting involved. Post an opinion is not hating. I like Jill. Is she perfect? No and neither am I. We don't need you scolding us, so instead of scolding us why don't you go find something better to do?

Honored Contributor

Nobody is scolding any one, it is what is is!