Honored Contributor

Re: WynneLayers Double Layer Chiffon Tee - 758-656

Free ship day at HSN on Sunday July 18. 

Plus more Marla shows on Sunday - Birthday shows so maybe a This Day Only.

Marla mentioned this past weekend - she had denim jeans coming out soon!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

Does anyone have any suggestions for what to use for static in the chiffon pieces? It's fairly dry where I live, and I find myself reaching for other MW pieces instead of the pretty chiffon that I own. 

TIA!

@pinkmochi - we typically have static issues during winter due to dry air bc of the forced air heating

Try Static Guard

6EC0B7E6-E2F2-4511-9D30-DD1DAB7C2E3E.jpeg

Thanks, @Chi-town girl ! I was hoping to find some Beekman or other more natural product, but I'll give this a shot. It's what I remember my mom using when I was a kid, and her dresses would stick to her pantyhose! Woman Very Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

Does anyone have any suggestions for what to use for static in the chiffon pieces? It's fairly dry where I live, and I find myself reaching for other MW pieces instead of the pretty chiffon that I own. 

TIA!

@pinkmochi - we typically have static issues during winter due to dry air bc of the forced air heating

Try Static Guard

6EC0B7E6-E2F2-4511-9D30-DD1DAB7C2E3E.jpeg

Thanks, @Chi-town girl ! I was hoping to find some Beekman or other more natural product, but I'll give this a shot. It's what I remember my mom using when I was a kid, and her dresses would stick to her pantyhose! Woman Very Happy

@pinkmochi - there might be some homemade hacks but I don't know. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 - this is a beautiful new topper 😍 Love all of the colors  

This neutral one would look great with your Mink color top. I'm probably getting the Basil or Blue 

WynneLayers Mixed Media Unconstructured Printed Topper
- 758-661

I missed the show...too much going on here on the home front but I love this topper and the colors are gorgeous.  I am on waitlist for the neutral.....it's selling like hotcakes.

I was bringing out my Joy Mangano little steamer and what do you know I received an email that it is being recalled and to stop using it immmediately!   I love that little steamer especially for MW chiffon pieces and many other items I have.

Esteemed Contributor

My double layer chiffon top finally arrived today in the mink color and it is a beauty.   I didn't realize or pay attention to the fact that there is a stretch knit tank attached at the shoulders so the tank stays put where your bra straps are which I really like.

The only issue I have is that it's not as generously sized as her other chiffon pieces and since I am busty I will need to order a size up to get the flow I am looking for.

The mink color is neutral so it will look so good with my Linea jewelry and other jewelry pieces that I have.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

My double layer chiffon top finally arrived today in the mink color and it is a beauty.   I didn't realize or pay attention to the fact that there is a stretch knit tank attached at the shoulders so the tank stays put where your bra straps are which I really like.

The only issue I have is that it's not as generously sized as her other chiffon pieces and since I am busty I will need to order a size up to get the flow I am looking for.

The mink color is neutral so it will look so good with my Linea jewelry and other jewelry pieces that I have.

@Luvitorleaveit1  - thank you for your review. Good to note about the sizing

HSN exchange policy is fabulous - call CS and ask for the size that you need, it will go out immediately. You just need to send the current item back within 10 business days. No cost to you!

Esteemed Contributor

I received The mixed media topper in the neutral color but as lovely as it is I don't think it looks right on me because my shoulders are rounded, I think if my shoulders were straighter it would look so much better.....I guess that's why I was one of those that enjoyed the shoulder pads fashion way back when. 

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I received The mixed media topper in the neutral color but as lovely as it is I don't think it looks right on me because my shoulders are rounded, I think if my shoulders were straighter it would look so much better.....I guess that's why I was one of those that enjoyed the shoulder pads fashion way back when. 

@Luvitorleaveit1  - sorry to read about your disappointment! You know there will be something better suited for you since Marla's collections continue to be a premiere at HSN

I've learned to not keep anything that is not flattering for me or that I don't love bc I won't wear it! 

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1 - this is a beautiful new topper 😍 Love all of the colors  

This neutral one would look great with your Mink color top. I'm probably getting the Basil or Blue 

WynneLayers Mixed Media Unconstructured Printed Topper
- 758-661

I missed the show...too much going on here on the home front but I love this topper and the colors are gorgeous.  I am on waitlist for the neutral.....it's selling like hotcakes.

I was bringing out my Joy Mangano little steamer and what do you know I received an email that it is being recalled and to stop using it immmediately!   I love that little steamer especially for MW chiffon pieces and many other items I have.

@Luvitorleaveit1 

I received the email too along with the invitation to join in the class action lawsuit! I've had no trouble with my little steamer and I will continue to use it. It produces steam, steam burns, don't put your hand in front of the nozzle while it's on

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo - I still have my steamer as well and never had a problem with it or the small traveler steamer that came with it.