Honored Contributor

WynneLayers Double Layer Chiffon Tee - 758-656

A number of new Marla items are posted. I like this top. See anything that you like? Anyone shopping the new collection?

WynneLayers Double Layer Chiffon Tee
- 758-656

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: WynneLayers Double Layer Chiffon Tee - 758-656

@Chi-town girl - I love this top I!

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl - I love this top I!

@Luvitorleaveit1 - good to see you 😄

There are Marla shows tmrw - always a temptation! I tagged a bunch of new items.

Marla and Giuliana are my favorite HSN fashion brands. Giuliana has an upcoming TS from her new LounGy collection 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl - thanks it's been crazy busy for me.  I am having a new kitchen done and bathroom on the firrst floor....didn't realize how time consuming this is now that we have to empty out all the kitchen cabinets.

Back to shopping, I am getting that top in the mink color, I love the sleeves, the whole top is so cool and airy, it's been so hot here in NYC and my goodness all the rain we have had thanks to Elsa.   Marla shows tomorrow oh my goodness!

How are you doing?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl - thanks it's been crazy busy for me.  I am having a new kitchen done and bathroom on the firrst floor....didn't realize how time consuming this is now that we have to empty out all the kitchen cabinets.

Back to shopping, I am getting that top in the mink color, I love the sleeves, the whole top is so cool and airy, it's been so hot here in NYC and my goodness all the rain we have had thanks to Elsa.   Marla shows tomorrow oh my goodness!

How are you doing?

Oooh the mink is a beautiful color 💕

6BE5D48E-317D-4EE6-84B9-59C80A0DCF6C.jpeg

Home improvement projects are always more costly than anticipated and take more time than planned. I hope your projects go smoothly and that you love the end results

I'm doing well! Glad to have some 'normal' events returning. Concerts, festivals and travel 😎

My DVR is set for the Marla shows - I always enjoy them even when I'm not shopping. They do the best styling for her shows of anything on Q or H

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the look of MW's crepe items but there is zero give in the fabric. I have a number of these layering pieces and blouses but find the upper arm in some barely fit. It is a comment I've seen many times on MW's FB page.

The model wearing this t-shirt has thin arms and there doesn't appear to be a lot of excess fabric

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone have any suggestions for what to use for static in the chiffon pieces? It's fairly dry where I live, and I find myself reaching for other MW pieces instead of the pretty chiffon that I own. 

TIA!

Honored Contributor

It's a top that I would wear.

I'm somewhat self conscious about my arms, similar to the model's.  

And I don't know why, although someone did 'insult' them many, many years ago.  Could I subconsciously be covering them up because of that comment?  Maybe.

Anyway, love this top, and will probably order.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

Does anyone have any suggestions for what to use for static in the chiffon pieces? It's fairly dry where I live, and I find myself reaching for other MW pieces instead of the pretty chiffon that I own. 

TIA!

@pinkmochi - we typically have static issues during winter due to dry air bc of the forced air heating

Try Static Guard

6EC0B7E6-E2F2-4511-9D30-DD1DAB7C2E3E.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 - this is a beautiful new topper 😍 Love all of the colors  

This neutral one would look great with your Mink color top. I'm probably getting the Basil or Blue 

WynneLayers Mixed Media Unconstructured Printed Topper
- 758-661