Trusted Contributor

Re: WynneDenim - HSN TS 10/20

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

Happy to see others received their jeans and what they thought.

Mine are going back. I ordered 2 different sizes because....one never knows....and in the end, the same issue for me: fits in the waist but HUGE in the butt and thighs. Being an apple sucks and once again, proves fashion excludes the lovely ugly shape of the apple.

Beyond that, well made, love the deep color and nice length on the talls' inseam.

Thanks for your review regarding how they fit for an apple shape.  I debated ordering but wasn't sure.  Your comments confirmed that it wasn't meant for me!  And I agree that fashion does not provide many ideas or support for us apples. ☹️

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am very happy with these jeans. Ordered the same size that I wear for Flatterfit pants per Marla's suggestion and the fit is perfect. The fit of the leg is true straight leg, it's not tight or looking like a skinny jean. Tres chic! I will pick up another wash when there is a price reduction 

Look forward to her bootcut version in January 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl -I am glad you are happy with your jeans.  I prefer the straight leg, I have no complaints, I did size down on both pairs so they fit perfectly.

Respected Contributor

I love Marla's items so this is not a put down of her clothing but I returned mine.  I sized down but there was still too much fabric in the thighs and I do not like the swirly gathered fabric look from the behind view.  They looked great from the front but not the back.