Honored Contributor

Re: WynneDenim - HSN TS 10/20

Did you all notice there are already 14 reviews on these jeans, they were written by people who tried these free as a promotion. mostly 5 star reviews. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, happen quite often with many different brands. Not an uncommon practice.

Trusted Contributor

Late to the party; I ordered a few pairs as I have HORRIBLE luck in jeans. She offered talls, so that was great. I'm not sure on her fit or the amount of stretch but the G by G are a nightmare for me; DG2 bags in seconds and Imans has a crotch that looks like clown pants on me.

Fingers crossed that Marla (whose clothes I like) fit.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Esteemed Contributor

I brought two pairs of her denim (gray and dark denim), I can't wait to get them.  Her prices are reasonable too......any body remember Jag Jean's they were the rage way back when.  I never brought them, I couldn't get past the cost.

Esteemed Contributor

My jeans arrived yesterday and I am pleased as punch!!!!   They fit perfectly, the length is great, I thought they would be too long.  I am also glad there is no tag in the back to irritate me.....Marla thought of everything.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

My jeans arrived yesterday and I am pleased as punch!!!!   They fit perfectly, the length is great, I thought they would be too long.  I am also glad there is no tag in the back to irritate me.....Marla thought of everything.

@Luvitorleaveit1 - that was fast shipping! Glad to read your positive review. My order has shipped, should deliver this week

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

Glad to see you're happy with them.  I ordered early, but mine just shipped today for some reason.  Can't wait to see them!

Esteemed Contributor

They did arrive pretty fast, in fact I didn't open them until today because they came in a box and I was expecting one of the HSN soft packages.  Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised to see they were my jeans!

I hope you ladies that ordered the jeans are pleased as well, it's not fun returning merchandise.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Anyone who thinks TV shopping isn't entertaining should have tuned into Marla last night.  She was in rare form.  I laid in bed watching and laughing out loud.

I like the jeans and the straight legs but I have absolutely no need for another pair or a place to put them.  I already have many pairs in all the colors offered.

@Kachina624 I love Marla, but I also passed on the jeans this time. I wasn't able to watch the presentations, but they looked more narrow than straight in the images? I hope she comes out with a bootcut soon. I have too many jeans, but of course I only wear the same few pairs. I need to pare down and get rid of the ones that don't fit perfectly. And you're right that she's entertaining!

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Anyone who thinks TV shopping isn't entertaining should have tuned into Marla last night.  She was in rare form.  I laid in bed watching and laughing out loud.

I like the jeans and the straight legs but I have absolutely no need for another pair or a place to put them.  I already have many pairs in all the colors offered.

@Kachina624 I love Marla, but I also passed on the jeans this time. I wasn't able to watch the presentations, but they looked more narrow than straight in the images? I hope she comes out with a bootcut soon. I have too many jeans, but of course I only wear the same few pairs. I need to pare down and get rid of the ones that don't fit perfectly. And you're right that she's entertaining!

@pinkmochi - Marla said she will have bootcut jeans in January 

I think these straight leg looked more like skinny style on some of the models bc they sized down. I really want a straight leg look, ordered my usual Flatterfut size. Will let you know my review

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri