Honored Contributor

Re: WynneDenim - HSN TS 10/20

@Suzeecat wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Sadly, Marla is very late to the party.  Many of us are no longer in the market, having enough jeans to last the rest of our natural lives.  They are the last thing I need to add to my closet.

Not to mention that she's competing with the reigning HSN "Jean Queen", Diane Gilman.  I will consider when I see the price, hopefully it is more reasonable than today's QVC $75 price point, but I'm not holding my breath.

@Suzeecat - I don't think WynneDenim is going to be a draw for DG2 customers.

DG2 fit is terrible per my experience and I've always thought DG2 pricing is high given the inconsistent quality + high volume that is sold. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Spoiler

@Chi-town girl    I was referring to her denim collection obviously.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler

@Chi-town girl    I was referring to her denim collection obviously.

Yes, I am too 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

2342F2D9-6159-486C-ADB7-96B4AF538070.jpeg

Honored Contributor

For those interested in the TS jeans, there is some good dialog at Facebook with Marla providing good information.

I think this info/Marla's response regarding sizing guidance is helpful. Someone asked Marla how the sizing of the jeans compares to the Flatterfit pants:

Marla said:

"I wear the same size as I do in Flatterfit-however the denim has less stretch. I wear a 10 in the FlatterFits and a 10 in the jeans. The Flatterfit has 5” of stretch. The Denim has 3” of stretch so it will depend on how much of the stretch you need at the waist and tummy. I hope this helps"

These won't have the same wacky stretch and weird fabric as DG2. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl I am excited to see these! 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had no interest. I have enough denim to last for years, but then I saw her description and photos on FB.  I am in for a pair or two, depending on the price. They look nice. I have bought Diane Gilman jeans, and I hated everything about them. The only fashion I will consider on HSN is Marla,  Guliana (I have loved everything I have purchased from both lines, Marla is the clear winner though with her fabrics and quality) and  I have dabbled in a bit of Bethany, the rest just are not my taste.

The thing I love about Marla is that she is receptive to her base. She is always responding to questions and open to suggestions over on FB. I adore her videos, and her and Pedro are a hoot. You can't help but like her.

Honored Contributor

FEEA37C9-34CE-46C6-8944-5111EE543603.gif

Honored Contributor

TS is posted! $60, 5 colors - 3 blue denim tones, gray, black 

WynneDenim Performance Stretch Straight Leg Jean

806-303
WynneDenim Performance Stretch Straight Leg Jean

Honored Contributor

I'm definitely giving these a try.  I bought the midwash color.