Trusted Contributor

Re: WynneDenim - HSN TS 10/20

Hello all

I've been waiting to read your reviews. I would like bootcut or baby bootcut. LOVE baby bootcut.
So I have not watched any presentations, no video at all. In fact, the only reason I know about these jeans is here!
How was the details on these? I usually buy Democracy. So inside the democracy jeans there's a panel to help hold in tummy, nice stitching, little metal stamped scrolled "D" on the back pocket. So what nice details did Marla do on these? How's the material content feel in regards to comfort and can you tell if the stretch will have good memory? And fit and feel seems superior or comparable to what brand/brands?
Thank you ☺️
Honored Contributor

@Midmod  - I haven't received my order yet. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I received my jeans yesterday.  Sadly, they are packaged for a return.

I did not size down.  Yet these fit like skinny jeans, not straight leg jeans.  They also seem shorter than the 29" for the Regular length. 

The waist is interesting.  It is very flexible, which is OK, but it's kind of soft.  It's not the usual rigid waistband you get on jeans.  I guess that's a nice feature, just very different for me.

Respected Contributor

Mine came today. Not sure yet. I like the color ( dark wash) length is good (regular) . They are very stretchy.   As @Caaareful Shopper @said the waist band is different. Not bad or good just different.  Stay tuned!

Respected Contributor

Mine arrived yesterday and I like them very much.  I sized down and the fit is perfect, very comfortable, the leg is straight with a bit of a taper and the Petite hits me at ankle which is what I wanted as I have nice short boots to wear with them or flats.  

I wore them yesterday afternoon on some errands and they are comfy and polished looking, very chic, did not stretch or slide down or feel like rubber as the NYDJ recent ones did (I returned those).  These have real pockets that stay flat, a lovely button, no contrast stitching, waist band stays in place and doesn't cut in.  Happy!

Trusted Contributor

Those who bought the jeans should head over to FB and let Marla know your opinion. She is very responsive on FB, and this denim line was her baby and she loves to hear what you think for future designs. I have no affiliation to Marla but have interacted with her and love how she values our opinions.

Trusted Contributor

Happy to see others received their jeans and what they thought.

Mine are going back. I ordered 2 different sizes because....one never knows....and in the end, the same issue for me: fits in the waist but HUGE in the butt and thighs. Being an apple sucks and once again, proves fashion excludes the lovely ugly shape of the apple.

Beyond that, well made, love the deep color and nice length on the talls' inseam.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Contributor

I ordered the Wynne Denim Jeans when they were the TS last week.  They arrived in my mailbox yesterday.  I ordered the Light wash and the Mid wash in the Tall.  I am not tall, I am 5'7", but  I have found Marla's slacks to all be ankle length and I don't like to wear "floods".  I ordered one size down from my B&M size because Marla's Boomers love vanity sizing and I have learned the hard way that Marla's clothing grow while wearing them.

These jeans are made in Jordan and are 60% cotton, 28% poly, 2% spandex and 4% other.

I like the color of both pair that I ordered.  I am happy that I sized down because they fit great.  Also, I am glad that I ordered the Tall because the jeans hit at the top on my booties.I can also report that these jeans do not have an oder like the ones I have purchased from DG2.

I am wearing the mid wash jeans and am meeting a friend for lunch...I will let you know if these pants "grow" during the day.

I hope this review helps anyone who was on the fence about ordering.

Super Contributor

Have to send them back -  to short.  I'm 5'2 and I ordered the regular - with the 29" length -  I thought I would wear them with flats like a mule but they are to short.     They fall just right above my ankle.   I feel once they are  washed they will be to short. Darn, they fit nice but honestly they didn't wow me, so returning.  Should have ordered a tall.  

Honored Contributor

I recieved mine yesterday and I think I'm going to keep them.  I got my usual size in petite and they are a good length for me.  They are not too tight in the legs either and the material is very soft and drapes nicely.  I got the medium wash.  I like the color a lot!