Honored Contributor

Sneak peeks + testimonials from some ladies that received advance samples

It's a straight leg silhouette 

F2D2A4FA-CED9-4DA7-BD68-C1D1EFFB6481.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: WynneDenim - HSN TS 10/20

Go to Marla's Facebook page to see the videos and testimonials.

I love the straight leg silhouette - hope it's a good price point! And I hope there is a wash similar to the NYDJ 'Precious

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Thank you for the heads up @Chi-town girl !

Looking for her denim launch for a year, it seems. Smiley Happy

I'm happy it's a straight leg jean.  I hope to see my favorite all year wear shade -- similar to the NYDJ Amour.  

Honored Contributor

I've been looking forward to her denim.  I like the straight leg silhouette.  Wondering about the price.

Honored Contributor

Sadly, Marla is very late to the party.  Many of us are no longer in the market, having enough jeans to last the rest of our natural lives.  They are the last thing I need to add to my closet.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Sadly, Marla is very late to the party.  Many of us are no longer in the market, having enough jeans to last the rest of our natural lives.  They are the last thing I need to add to my closet.

Not to mention that she's competing with the reigning HSN "Jean Queen", Diane Gilman.  I will consider when I see the price, hopefully it is more reasonable than today's QVC $75 price point, but I'm not holding my breath.

Respected Contributor

She has a lot of fans, myself included, so I bet they will sell well.  I don't need any new jeans but I'll tune in to see what they look like on the models.  If they're not baggy on the thighs. I may try a pair.

Esteemed Contributor

Democracy jeans or nothing for me!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Thank you for the heads up @Chi-town girl !

Looking for her denim launch for a year, it seems. Smiley Happy

I'm happy it's a straight leg jean.  I hope to see my favorite all year wear shade -- similar to the NYDJ Amour.  

@Caaareful Shopper - I have a sufficient collection of skinny and bootcut jeans. Only one straight leg jean that I purchased not too long ago from Giuliana. There hasn't been nearly enough straight leg jean offers as the other silhouettes from any vendor. So, I'm very happy to see this will be Marla's inaugural denim offer 😁

I have a nice collection of G jeans - she knows how to design jeans - I put her on par with Laurie Felt

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 - she's not late to the party, her brand has been expanding from the more upscale professional styles that launched her brand to now include more casual styles 

And from what I read on her social pages, she has a large customer base of highly active and professional women. Marla has a knack for contemporary designs and sourcing high quality fabrics - she won't do something half assed. I predict this will be a successful launch.