Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wynne Layers - New Collection

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@muttmom wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Thank you for the info about Visa Checkout.  I bought this in the color pictured. I think a white or nude tank will work with it.

WynneLayers Pullover Blouse with Front Pleat

@muttmom - you're welcome!  Heart this top. So elegant and very boutique.  

I agree, we can wear a $7 Target tank under it and look phenomenal.  White, nude, light blue, silver or light gray. Maybe brown for a contrast look? Add a dark brown smoky quartz necklace and/or earrings, smashing! Love styling turq & light blue with brown.

That's a great buy with the Visa coupon. How awesome that it can be used for most items across all categories. And we have the whole month to select an item or multiple items that can be used with the coupon. 

Pls post a review when you receive your MW top.

I just ordered one of the tops too..and also will wear it over a tank I have. I couldn't get the Visa checkout to work! CS had to help me..it took about 15 minutes..he finally gave me $20 spendable cash..he said others have had problems, just an FYI. LOVE HSN..thanks so much Chi! Will be watching 3/23 for possible markdowns..SO addicted to this line. This really is my favorite..everything I've bought over the years, still looks  great! Chi..were u able to get one of her bags?? I posted about it yesterday..they were limited..I am sure more will pop back in. They were so popular~

@emmysmom - it's a great buy with the  coupon! Maybe I shouldn't wait til the show...it might sell out in my color + size.

That's interesting info about the problem you & others had with the Visa Checkout coupon. It might be related to the browser. 

I usually use Chrome. I don't see the coupon banner on the hsn website when I'm on Chrome.

But, it's clear as day as a banner on the main page, upper left side when I'm using Explorer.  Try a different browser. 

Please post a review..I hope you get super speedy shipping Woman LOL

This is the one I got Chi..in the cement color...https://www.hsn.com/products/wynnelayers-chiffon-turnaround-tank-with-side-slits/8253616...

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@lulu2

I'm glad you liked everything you purchased from MW...nice choices for mixing and matching for summer!

I'm interested in this top in this color...is this the color you think is actually grey (it's called dusty blue)?  I can only wear a very light, white-based grey...would you say it was light and white-based (can't do ivory near my face)...does it have even a hint of blue (lol)?  Did you buy a matching tank or can you wear a white tank underneath?  I think it would be a perfect throw it on and go for summer.  TIA.

Wear all of your things in good health!

WynneLayers Pullover Blouse with Front Pleat

@MacDUFF

Looking at the blue in sunlight, it is  more blue than gray.  The top pictured, I received in black and off white.  I received the poncho in blue. I did not buy the matching tank as I have a similar blue tank from another MW collection.

@Chi-town girl

Thanks for the Visa checkout goodie.  I know I'll find something.

Respected Contributor

@lulu2@Chi-town girl

I ordered the dusty blue top and I'm waiting for the chiffon tank to wear under it. Cami's or fitted tanks are too hot here in the South when warmer (hot) weather comes rolling in.

I have been wearing the quilted kimono denim jacket and love it! It's true to size, warm, love both colors, even DH commented he liked it.

I also bought both flatterfit pants, true to size, in black design and dusty teal, which looks very grey. Because I have no waist I am having the elastic waistband moved down 2 inches. The waist was reaching up my ribcage. Love both pairs!

Butterfly tee hits around my low hips; I expected that and feel I can wear w/both pair of pants. Also ordered the blush pebble blouse to wear w/both pants.

Whew! That really updates my wardrobe for SS'17.

Respected Contributor

I ended up ordering 3 of the layers pieces even though I shouldn't have.  I ordered the chiffon tank in dusty blue, with the ombre blue tank to wear over it and also, that longer sleeve ombre blue top.  I think I am just going to have to ban myself from HSN!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

I ended up ordering 3 of the layers pieces even though I shouldn't have.  I ordered the chiffon tank in dusty blue, with the ombre blue tank to wear over it and also, that longer sleeve ombre blue top.  I think I am just going to have to ban myself from HSN!

Ita..after ordering the chiffon tank..thats it for now..will see if HSN has some good deals 3/23..I have enough pants..maybe just another tank..Lord help me..! Woman Wink

Btw, you got some lovely tops! Enjoy! BTW..check for any price adjustments for her show 3/23..we might get lucky..lol!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Frequent Contributor

Me too.  i already bought two items.. I really like her clothing.

Frequent Contributor

Yes! I agree 100%.

Frequent Contributor

Yes.  The butterfly tops are wonderful.

Frequent Contributor

You might be surprised in a good way.  For example; her butterfly tees.  Of course I don't know your height but you might want to try somethintg.  

Frequent Contributor

I like almost everything too.  Yes could be trouble.