Honored Contributor

l like the first one, and would definitely wear it.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

wrote:

I love the 2nd and 3rd ones! Where can I find them?

True wrap tops are kind of annoying, but I like the look. I like things that give you shape.

@JJsMom

Topshop at Nordstrom. The green is only available in a size 0! I even checked their own site but all I find is the same in a print (also unavailable!!!)

topshop origami.jpg

Trusted Contributor

I love all of these tops even the black print one at the end.  I am not sure whether all of them would look good on me though but I would have to try them on.  I like that it gives definition to the waistline.  I have gained weight around my middle where i never had weight so some things do not look good on me any more.  I am sure they would look great on Andrea Too and the others on the outfit blog. 

Respected Contributor

wrote:

@JJsMom

Topshop at Nordstrom. The green is only available in a size 0! I even checked their own site but all I find is the same in a print (also unavailable!!!)

The green top is unavailable. Boo!

That's the one I really want. Someone find me a duplicate! lol

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@JJsMom

The green top is unavailable. Boo!

That's the one I really want. Someone find me a duplicate! lol

@JJsMom

I've been searching! Sounds like a job for @lolakimono ! lol

Honored Contributor

@JJsMom

How do you feel about velvet?

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@JJsMom

How do you feel about velvet?

@lolakimono  I'm not sure how @JJsMom feels about it but for Megan's mom it's the neckline that makes it special 😉

Honored Contributor

If you're looking for waist definition without the wrap, these are from Sahalie.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wrap tops: Yay or nay?

[ Edited ]

I like the green wrap best in @Andreatoo original post.  I'm sort of yay and nay with wraps.  SomeI like and others ignite nothing in me.  My preferred wrap is a crisp white shirt wrapped at the waist.  Something like these:

Image result for white wrap shirt

Image result for white wrap shirt

Honored Contributor

Re: Wrap tops: Yay or nay?

[ Edited ]

I love wrap tops and wrap dresses! They are very flattering on my hourglass shape. I do prefer the faux wrap styles because then I don’t have to fidget with the fabric. When the v is too low, I layer a camisole under it.