Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,817
Registered: ‎05-10-2010

Re: Wow.....that's a unique jacket.....

It looks like a vest.  I've seen those big fluffy vests.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,953
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

0Re: Wow.....that's a unique jacket.....


@Pecky wrote:

I love it and ordered the natural when I first saw it online a few days ago.


@Pecky  - look forward to your review! It looks like something Donna Salyers/Fabulous-Furs would offer.

 

You wear contemporary brands - Lisa Rinna, GILI, Giuliana, so this will be a nice compliment to your wardrobe. You also have a good sense of style...no blue boots and blue accessories with it, right!?! 

 

This piece is THE show piece. I would wear it with black, gray or denim tops/pants. Understated boots and accessories.  It can easily look like a clown outfit if it's not styled correctly. 

 

 


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
QVC Customer Care
Posts: 1,398
Registered: ‎06-14-2015

Re: Wow.....that's a unique jacket.....

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,089
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: 0Re: Wow.....that's a unique jacket.....

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

I love it and ordered the natural when I first saw it online a few days ago.


@Pecky  - look forward to your review! It looks like something Donna Salyers/Fabulous-Furs would offer.

 

You wear contemporary brands - Lisa Rinna, GILI, Giuliana, so this will be a nice compliment to your wardrobe. You also have a good sense of style...no blue boots and blue accessories with it, right!?! 

 

This piece is THE show piece. I would wear it with black, gray or denim tops/pants. Understated boots and accessories.  It can easily look like a clown outfit if it's not styled correctly. 

 

 


@Chi-town girl I thought it also looked like Donna Saylers.  Thank you so much for your compliments as you do know my style.  I ordered the natural so I will be wearing understated boots & accessories.  I see a cute black turtleneck and neutral pants.  I would never wear anything loud to make me stick out.  

I checked out ShopHQ and they still have DS faux furs.  I really like this vest what do you think?  It's at a great price too.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,926
Registered: ‎05-18-2017

Re: Wow.....that's a unique jacket.....

@SoX  - You are going to look great especially with those cool boots! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,953
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: 0Re: Wow.....that's a unique jacket.....


@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

I love it and ordered the natural when I first saw it online a few days ago.


@Pecky  - look forward to your review! It looks like something Donna Salyers/Fabulous-Furs would offer.

 

You wear contemporary brands - Lisa Rinna, GILI, Giuliana, so this will be a nice compliment to your wardrobe. You also have a good sense of style...no blue boots and blue accessories with it, right!?! 

 

This piece is THE show piece. I would wear it with black, gray or denim tops/pants. Understated boots and accessories.  It can easily look like a clown outfit if it's not styled correctly. 

 

 


@Chi-town girl I thought it also looked like Donna Saylers.  Thank you so much for your compliments as you do know my style.  I ordered the natural so I will be wearing understated boots & accessories.  I see a cute black turtleneck and neutral pants.  I would never wear anything loud to make me stick out.  

I checked out ShopHQ and they still have DS faux furs.  I really like this vest what do you think?  It's at a great price too.


@Pecky  - yes, I have a couple of the Salyers vests. Her designs are contemporary yet not too trendy and quality is superb. Took a pass on her camo jacket last year, but might add a new piece to my collection this year.

 

I wonder if she will be back at Shophq.  Would love to see her move to HSN. Need to check out her new winter collection!  


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,538
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

Re: Wow.....that's a unique jacket.....


@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@SoX  - You are going to look great especially with those cool boots! 

 

@San Antonio Gal 

 

Thanks!   I'll let you know how I like it ... now, for just somewhere to wear it!


 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 618
Registered: ‎06-11-2019

Re: Wow.....that's a unique jacket.....

@Kachina624 surprisingly not a lot of bulk! I think if the sleeves were also in the fur one would look like the abominable snowman. I'm tall but a size 14 with hips and thighs and I thought I looked pretty good in it

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 618
Registered: ‎06-11-2019

Re: Wow.....that's a unique jacket.....

@SoX I'm pushing 60 and this is totally me. I'm not thin either-a size 14 with hips and thighs. I am tall, tho. It's still spectacular!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 34,859
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Wow.....that's a unique jacket.....

love it.....reminds me of the donna salyer/fabulous furs brand and the adrienne landau brand from hsn.

**********************************************
“When asked if my cup is half-full or half-empty my only response is that I am thankful I have a cup.” – Sam Lefkowitz