Honored Contributor

Re: Wow.....that's a unique jacket.....

It looks like a vest.  I've seen those big fluffy vests.  

Honored Contributor

0Re: Wow.....that's a unique jacket.....

@Pecky wrote:

I love it and ordered the natural when I first saw it online a few days ago.

@Pecky  - look forward to your review! It looks like something Donna Salyers/Fabulous-Furs would offer.

You wear contemporary brands - Lisa Rinna, GILI, Giuliana, so this will be a nice compliment to your wardrobe. You also have a good sense of style...no blue boots and blue accessories with it, right!?! 

This piece is THE show piece. I would wear it with black, gray or denim tops/pants. Understated boots and accessories.  It can easily look like a clown outfit if it's not styled correctly. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Re: 0Re: Wow.....that's a unique jacket.....

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Pecky  - look forward to your review! It looks like something Donna Salyers/Fabulous-Furs would offer.

You wear contemporary brands - Lisa Rinna, GILI, Giuliana, so this will be a nice compliment to your wardrobe. You also have a good sense of style...no blue boots and blue accessories with it, right!?! 

This piece is THE show piece. I would wear it with black, gray or denim tops/pants. Understated boots and accessories.  It can easily look like a clown outfit if it's not styled correctly. 

@Chi-town girl I thought it also looked like Donna Saylers.  Thank you so much for your compliments as you do know my style.  I ordered the natural so I will be wearing understated boots & accessories.  I see a cute black turtleneck and neutral pants.  I would never wear anything loud to make me stick out.  

I checked out ShopHQ and they still have DS faux furs.  I really like this vest what do you think?  It's at a great price too.

Honored Contributor

@SoX  - You are going to look great especially with those cool boots! 

Honored Contributor

Re: 0Re: Wow.....that's a unique jacket.....

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl I thought it also looked like Donna Saylers.  Thank you so much for your compliments as you do know my style.  I ordered the natural so I will be wearing understated boots & accessories.  I see a cute black turtleneck and neutral pants.  I would never wear anything loud to make me stick out.  

I checked out ShopHQ and they still have DS faux furs.  I really like this vest what do you think?  It's at a great price too.

@Pecky  - yes, I have a couple of the Salyers vests. Her designs are contemporary yet not too trendy and quality is superb. Took a pass on her camo jacket last year, but might add a new piece to my collection this year.

I wonder if she will be back at Shophq.  Would love to see her move to HSN. Need to check out her new winter collection!  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@SoX  - You are going to look great especially with those cool boots! 

@San Antonio Gal 

Thanks!   I'll let you know how I like it ... now, for just somewhere to wear it!

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 surprisingly not a lot of bulk! I think if the sleeves were also in the fur one would look like the abominable snowman. I'm tall but a size 14 with hips and thighs and I thought I looked pretty good in it

Valued Contributor

@SoX I'm pushing 60 and this is totally me. I'm not thin either-a size 14 with hips and thighs. I am tall, tho. It's still spectacular!

Honored Contributor

love it.....reminds me of the donna salyer/fabulous furs brand and the adrienne landau brand from hsn.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein