Valued Contributor

Re: Wow.....that's a unique jacket.....

@Goldengate8361 faux fur is EVERYWHERE and shows up every year, just like animal pirint. Current? Does that mean trendy? Or what everyone else is wearing? If so, I'm glad I'm not current. 

Honored Contributor

@Styleovertrend   You tall gals can get away with a lot more than us shorties can.  Enjoy your new, fun jacket!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@SoX You are gonna FLIP when you get it. In person it's just something else! Walk proud and wear it with confidence!

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 I do generally agree with that but sometimes with being tall and "curvy", i feel like I totally stand out. Memories of elementary school when I was called Sasquatch!

Honored Contributor

@Styleovertrend   Hey, we all had our moments.  If only they could see magnificent you now.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

Does it shed ?

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 I follow my high school on Facebook. Most of the kids in elementary followed me to high school. It's amazing they we have all gotten old, put on a few pounds and many have passed away. Life! 

Honored Contributor

Re: 0Re: Wow.....that's a unique jacket.....

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

I love it and ordered the natural when I first saw it online a few days ago.

@Pecky  - look forward to your review! It looks like something Donna Salyers/Fabulous-Furs would offer.

You wear contemporary brands - Lisa Rinna, GILI, Giuliana, so this will be a nice compliment to your wardrobe. You also have a good sense of style...no blue boots and blue accessories with it, right!?! 

This piece is THE show piece. I would wear it with black, gray or denim tops/pants. Understated boots and accessories.  It can easily look like a clown outfit if it's not styled correctly. 

@Chi-town girl 

I don't understand why you would come on a thread to criticize a fellow poster's fashion choice when she is clearly excited about the purchase.  Now it's a "clown outfit."

You are the one who often comments that the women here are catty and instead of celebrating individuality, you take a dig and further post a picture of a blue troll to emphasize your point.

Who is the troll?