Respected Contributor

@RainyDayGal wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

It's called a Global Pandemic. People critically ill and dying. Lost jobs, no income, no food. Thousands waiting hours at food banks.

You are lucky this is a 'problem.' Thousands of people don't have this luxuray.

"sheesh"

EXACTLY!!!

Seriously. Get some perspective  people. You'll get your t-shirts eventually.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

@RainyDayGal wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

It's called a Global Pandemic. People critically ill and dying. Lost jobs, no income, no food. Thousands waiting hours at food banks.

"sheesh"

EXACTLY!!!

Sorry, but I will post my comment whether you like it or not.  I really don't care.   There are people in ICU every day, and people in the hospital every day.   Yes, people pass away every day.   It's sad we have lost many people to this virus, but life goes on in spite of this tragedy or any other tragedy that happens.   Businesses has a right and continue to function in spite of tragedy in this world.   That's the way life is.   

Honored Contributor

Kind of related- not to QVC, but in terms of shipping.

I've ordered from both J Jill and The Container Store very recently and when I ordered on both sites there have been notes saying that the orders won't ship for @10 days because of reduced staff at the warehouses.  Because of the virus.  So my guess is that's the case here but obviously I don't know for sure.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

@RainyDayGal wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

"sheesh"

EXACTLY!!!

What's going on in the world is terrible and saddens me tremendously, but I'm glad we have this board as an escape.  Life continues on and we all have to go on living.  There's no reason to jump on @SharkE  because she's talking about her order. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks @San Antonio Gal   I'll never learn about posting.  

Few people in the forums ruin the camaraderie that I enjoy with most folks.

Honored Contributor

About the wine post, a litle humor never hurt anyone.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Thanks @San Antonio Gal   I'll never learn about posting.  

Few people in the forums ruin the camaraderie that I enjoy with most folks.

@SharkE @San Antonio Gal I posted on this thread about an order I placed with a retailer and am getting it within 24 hrs.  A few minutes break to shop, order, laugh at a joke in no way diminishes our ongoing worry and caring about the pandemic.  I worry constantly about my family members on the front line, feel grief for all the loved ones that passed  away and their families.  Some diversions can fend off depression and posting helps relieve stress.  Glad you posted shark!

Valued Contributor

It is just not QVC.  I ordered shoes from another company in mid-March. They just cashed my check earlier this week and I got my order on Thursday.  It is because they are likely working with a skelton crew with rotating personnel, imo.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

That's actually cute but I would've preferred it to be woven.

I am feeling very conflicted about ordering things to be delivered. I don't want the economy to come to a screeching halt but I feel badly putting someone else out on the street to deliver for nonessentials. I did order a hand sanitizer/disinfectant that continues  to disinfect for up to four hours! Unfortunately it didn't ship for nearly 2 weeks! They are finally on their way to me

Honored Contributor

Re: Wow my order

[ Edited ]

There's 2 sides to every coin. In my head, QVC has to be doing a booming business and I just figured to accommodate more sales they would have an increased work force.

I'll be glad when economy opens back up again and can go back to stores  AND ALL  aspects of society is back up again .