Honored Contributor

In my experience Q shipping has always been slower than other retailers, even before this crisis. When I order from the Q I assume it will be 2 weeks before I get it. I don’t really let their slow shipping bother me though. 

Honored Contributor

That's true, I get stuff back from Christopher banks within a week !

Not in processing for a week and another 7-9 days to get it.

When they do that expedited air shipping you get it in 2 days !

Now, that's what I'm talking about. Right now you don't have a whole lot of choices, in regards to the stores I frequent. Used to QVC sizing, etc.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered a Baggalini small crossbody last week.  It shipped pretty quickly but for the last few days, no tracking information.  Suppose to be here today, if not, I'm going to try to reach somebody to cancel it.

Meanwhile, Thursday night I ordered a toaster oven from BB&B.  Shipped yesterday morning, received it this morning.  And free shipping.  Not bad!  Even better than Amazon! 

Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

Kind of related- not to QVC, but in terms of shipping.

I've ordered from both J Jill and The Container Store very recently and when I ordered on both sites there have been notes saying that the orders won't ship for @10 days because of reduced staff at the warehouses.  Because of the virus.  So my guess is that's the case here but obviously I don't know for sure.

That is true, @gidgetgh , but QVC shipping has never been fast.  In good times, other companies can get their products out in a timely manner, instead of processing for days and days.  Why can't QVC??  Even HSN is fast.........now, during this.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

One of the few reasons I have stopped ordering. Taking too long and no help from CS. 

Thought about the LTS-QF jeans,but didn't want to wait that long.