Respected Contributor

So I stopped in my local Mars***lls store (not sure if we can mention stores) and just quickly checked out a sale rack. I found what I will call a Laurie Felt knock off in denim shorts. Same three button waist, zipper, fabric stretchy but not the silky stuff, inseam to the knee. You can roll them or not. Did not even try them on just grabbed my regular size. When I got home I tried them on and I just love them. They fit perfectly and believe me they look like they’re expensive Laurie Felt jeans that I have purchased.  The brand on the tag is d.jeans and I paid 14.99.

The LF jeans I have are my favorite pair and now this denim short are my favorite pair. Will try to find a jean in this brand.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wow good find

[ Edited ]

Is that Marshall's?

I love anything that fits that well, especially when you didn't go in looking for it.

Serendipitous find.

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick It's perfectly OK to mention another store, just can't post a direct link! Thanks for the info on your find.

Valued Contributor

@bmorechick , I too like the d.jeans brand. Their full length jeans are very flattering also.

Respected Contributor

@bmorechick   Don't you just love Marshall's?  I live between a Marshall's and a TJ Maxx......I can turn left, or I can turn right.  When shopping brick and mortar, I won't shop anywhere else, but you gotta get there at just the right day/time to get the deals!

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

Marshalls and Home Goods are dangerously close to my house!

Yesterday I bought a cute, flattering , lightweight top: $16.99. 

Today I returned the Belle byKG top that arrived yesterday. Not as cute and $50.00.

IDK what I was thinking with that purchase!

Respected Contributor

@Carol Diane wrote:

@bmorechick , I too like the d.jeans brand. Their full length jeans are very flattering also.

Oh wow I will keep that in mind. Didn’t look at the jeans rack.

But yeah right day and time for Marshalls for sure. Hit or miss...