Honored Contributor

I got a email earlier this week that a purchases from March had been credited, with all that had gone on with my husband I never realized that is was not credited.

I chatted on line with someone, who said oh we lost a few order's in the "process"  and told them how annoyed I was that it took this long.

Well last night I got a call and an e mail that my account was credited with a 100 gift certificate for my trouble and to keep me as a customer

I call this amazing customer service, QVC should take a lesson from these people.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I got a email earlier this week that a purchases from March had been credited, with all that had gone on with my husband I never realized that is was not credited.

I chatted on line with someone, who said oh we lost a few order's in the "process"  and told them how annoyed I was that it took this long.

Well last night I got a call and an e mail that my account was credited with a 100 gift certificate for my trouble and to keep me as a customer

I call this amazing customer service, QVC should take a lesson from these people.

That is great customer service. However I am confused as to why you were "annoyed" that it took so long when you didn't even realize that it hadn't been credited. 

Honored Contributor

Wouldn't you be annoyed if a company had not credited your return, it is not the customers responsibility to make sure a return is done, it is the companies.  

@peace6576 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

That is great customer service. However I am confused as to why you were "annoyed" that it took so long when you didn't even realize that it hadn't been credited. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox,I'd be BEYOND annoyed!  Bless you!

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox I can certainly understand how you lost sight of that kind of thing considering all you were dealing with then. I think alot of us have been there. Zappos must be a great company. Hope everything is good with you!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox

Wow, $100 gift card is very generous.  I've received $10 credits and (once) a $25.

You are right; that is amazing CS.

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Well, I expect no less than this from Zappos.  They were a stellar outfit way before Amazon bought them.......

I used to order and get my shoes the next day at work!

*Call Tyrone*