Honored Contributor

Before buying clothes on Amazon be sure to view other buyers photos. It'll quickly change your mind! Amazon clothing is pretty cheaply made and mostly come from China. Just a heads up....

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo   I have the button-down shirt in your 2nd photo in your original post -- black/brown/white striped.  I purchased it  a couple of months ago, and I love it!  I wear it with black jeans.

Over the past year alone I've also purchased a couple of tencel/lyocell tops (both button down and pullover), fashion sneakers (as opposed to workout sneakers), chunky turtleneck sweaters, soft/cashmere-like sweaters, and incredibly soft lounge hoodies.

Do your research though.  Look at all available photos and a lot of the reviews.  I love the customer reviews, because no matter how much they may rave about it in their review I can look at their photo and think, "no dear, that does not look good."   The sizing chart is the best indication of quality versus garbage.  For example, if the bust measurement says 26 inches and that's their XXL, run, don't walk.

Safest bet are Amazon's own brands.  Goodthreads, Daily Ritual, etc.  

Out of perhaps 20 fashion purchases in 2020, I had only one bad item.  It was a long cardigan that was pretty, but the material was not what I expected or liked at all.

Caveat:  I do take a lot of time researching each item, and other items from the same brand.  Also, if the exact same item is shown under several different brand names, I'd never purchase.

Respected Contributor

I frequently check out clothing on  Amazon and have gotten some nice pieces at very good prices. Most recently, I bought a Lands End squall jacket on sale when Lands End had free shipping. When it arrived, DH liked it and asked me to order one for him. The sale was still on, but not the free shipping so I checked Amazon. Amazon had it at the Lands End sale price and it was Prime, so we didn't have to pay for shipping. Win-Win!

Honored Contributor

Andrea sure has a lot of clothes more then my jackets. LOL

Super Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Where is the first top from? Did you order it? I really like that style.

Respected Contributor

I like to watch the YouTube videos with reviews of Amazon fashion hauls.   I haven’t bought anything for myself yet but did buy a couple shirts from Amazon vendors for my granddaughter for Christmas.  I was pleased with those purchases.  I think I’ve figured out that several of the Amazon vendors for fashion are directly from Chinese factories rather than through an American middleman company. 

Honored Contributor

@lil spot 

I suspect it's coming from China given how long it's going to take to get it! You may want to wait till I get mine before you order it. It's Hulkay outlets. 
Reviews are inconsistent but most of the negative have to do with the shipping times

The striped blouse, second pic in my opening post, is supposedly getting here on Tuesday!

The pants and shorts I received last year, while more utilitarian choices, worked out great. I haven't had any issues

Super Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Thank you so much!! I'm really tempted and I guess the wait wouldn't bother me. I can't wait to see and read the review of yours. Now if I can only wait...

I also like the striped one too. Hmmmm. LOL.  Love the quick shipping!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@lil spot 

The second one seems to be a safe bet because if you go through the comments here on this thread @Caaareful Shopper Owns that piece! She's very happy with it.

It was especially hard not to order the brown striped but I look awful in brown

Honored Contributor

@lil spot wrote:

@Andreatoo 

Thank you so much!! I'm really tempted and I guess the wait wouldn't bother me. I can't wait to see and read the review of yours. Now if I can only wait...

I also like the striped one too. Hmmmm. LOL.  Love the quick shipping!

@lil spot 

I was looking at the seller reviews and not the item. Those are pretty bad so I'm trying to cancel it but the Amazon assistant pops up to help but doesn't allow me to send the message?!