Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@muttmom wrote:

There have been threads about her before.  I think she's lovely. I'm 65 and think she looks older than 63.

@muttmom

She must be very tall and thin, and wear clothes very well.  I am 16 years older than she is and I think she looks older than me in the face. 

However, I am only 5'3", thin, but not a model's body, and I think that counts the most.

There is another beautiful model around her age, but she looks much, much younger.  I can't remember her name right now, but she has a successful cosmetics line.

I was curious too about her height. In a bold scientific experiment (seeing the pic of her standing next to a desk), I eyed where, on her hips/leg, the desk hit her. Then I went to my desk to measure where the desk height came to my hip/legs....not that much difference. I'm 5'1 1/2" (that 1/2" is important). Unless she has squatty legs and a very long torso, I don't think she's that tall...maybe 5'5"? 

More importantly, at my minuscule stature, I dress like that on occasion. Height doesn't stop me from wearing larger jewelry, 3/4 length jackets over blouses w/ scarves, etc. She's also wearing some type of heel in most pics which adds height & balances the look.

I like her style and agree she's an icon, but why not tell the truth about your age? She'd still be an icon at 75!

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

She is younger than I am and she looks old enough to be my mom. Her expression in the photos looks like she is angry. She is lined and wrinkled and the grey hair is not helping. If I saw her on the street ....sorry, I would think she was around early eighties.

I'm still defending grey hair vs. age. I had lunch yesterday at Nordstrom Cafe next to a cute young Mom (maybe mid-30's) w/ 2 toddlers in tow. She had Med. brown hair and her grey hair was sprinkled through naturally and caught up in a ponytail. Even if her hair was all grey, she would not have looked older. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

@SilleeMee

Some pics of Cindi Joseph...I fail to see how the two could be confused...

Cindy Joseph New Hairstyle

Image result for cindi joseph

Image result for cindi joseph

Image result for Cindy Joseph 63

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wow! What a Style Icon!

[ Edited ]

But, I do appreciate the Accidental Icon...they have two very different styles...Lynn is waaaay more avant-garde.   I check her site regularly since @LTT1 posted it a while back just to see her outfits (too much black lol).  I prefer Cindi's style.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

I don't see the resemblance but dare I say Cindy is aging more gracefully? The Accidental icon feels like she's going Kicking and Screaming LOL trying just a little too hard

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

Yes, I think that's it in a nutshell!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus

Do you not actually read posts before you post in turn?!

Your answers make no sense whatsoever in response to what I said

Honored Contributor

Wow, Cindi Joseph is so pretty.  I don't think I've ever seen her.  Love that pensive profile-ish one.  Her silvery hair is a real asset....

Honored Contributor

Re: Wow! What a Style Icon!

[ Edited ]

Good for her! I love those silver shoes, I plan on keeping my style when I'm her age.  

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Regular Contributor

I think it was probably Iris Apfel that she was confused with.  I could see that.