Honored Contributor

She wears clothes extremely well but no way does she look 63.  I would have guessed her to be at the very least, 15 years older.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

She wears clothes extremely well but no way does she look 63.  I would have guessed her to be at the very least, 15 years older.

Think she shaved off a few (?) years.

Esteemed Contributor

She looks like she shaved off 20 years.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@lulu2

I agree with you ...

I'm going to be 75 very soon ... she looks older than I do!

Honored Contributor

I do love it when someone has a defined sense of style that seems "organic" to them, whatever the age.

She obviously has a sense of drama, reminiscent a bit of Iris Apfel.  I also like her in the softer shades-- she has a more 'gentle" coloring that I think is compatible with those colors.

Another one who has never remotely dressed like women around her is Diane Keaton.

Style mavericks like this are fun to watch.

Honored Contributor

I don't really understand why she looks older than 63. She's not wrinkly or saggy. Is it the harsh colors and/ or the hair?

I agree that she looks older I just don't know why

Contributor

She looks great in her clothing but I'm 64 years old and I've never had anything done to my face and I think she looks at least 75.

Esteemed Contributor

Ita with you ladies..she looks much older then her age!!!!..she has a lovely figure and she knows how to wear clothes. She's a model now..and it will be interesting to watch her and see how they dress her!! Imagine starting a new career at 68!!!!! KUDOS to her!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I don't really understand why she looks older than 63. She's not wrinkly or saggy. Is it the harsh colors and/ or the hair?

I agree that she looks older I just don't know why

@Andreatoo,With the wrinkles around the mouth and chin, I can see it.  I've seen a lot of women who were actually older and looked much, much better.

Honored Contributor

I've seen the model she's been confused with.  Probably what added to the confusion is she's probably ultra thin.